• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

There goes J.Crews reasonable prices.

DrFaustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lysol
Shorts season is right around the corner gentlemen. Can I get an amen?!

images_onFigure_10_10442_10442_WT0002_m_tif_71b70b29f15d184a.jpg

I'll give you an "amen."

AMENNNN!

Morgan

Reaction score
Meh. I like ****. I like ass. I like a small waist in between. These girls are stick straight, flat in front and behind. Very pretty, as I mentioned above, but still...

I guess tastes change. I used to prefer very thin girls when I was younger, but in my late 20s I began to appreciate curvier women. Or maybe I just turned gay.
confused.gif

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post pictures of the aforementioned curvy ladies with similar steez and we'll forgive you.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
not *that* bad. she looks like Juliett from LOST
Really....that's an insult, Juliette is alluring unlike this broad. Btw, when does Lost begins? this week or next? It's the only show I watch on TV...can't wait for the new season.

Morgan

Reaction score
Um, I don't have any pics ... but hey, I &lt;3 Bacon, I hosted a bacon party last year. I subscribed to the Bacon of the Month Club from The Grateful Palate, but my consumption couldn't keep up with the deliveries. When about 5 pounds of primo artisanal bacon backed up in my freezer, I hosted a bacon tasting event. A Hudson Valley variety was a big favorite. Bourbon was also served. There were no skinny girls in attendance. It was awesome.

ArtisticShowcase

Reaction score
J. Crew's website that the clothes for the Obama children were exclusive to them: color, fabric, style, everything.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
bespoke j crew is some tight ****

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
chronoaug I convinced one of the Farinelli's girls to buy a Band shirt I feel like I'm doing my civic duty
wink.gif

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
You were doing God's work.

It makes me happy that I own the shirt that the hot girl was posing in on the previous page.

Lysol

Reaction score
outside.hand.up.preview.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads