• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Theory Pinstripe down Jacket

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi guys, I hate to do this but I tried on these Theory Pinstripe Down Jackets at Off 5th and want to get them. I checked their site and did an internet search but no luck. I was wondering if any of you knew of a link to another site that sells it or simply has info on it.

THe jacket came in either Navy or Grey, is made up of 90% wool, 10% Cashmere. According to the tag original price was $675 (insane) and was down to $225.

I have some [bad] picks on my phone I'll try to upload in a few...

Any ideas on where to get more or better info on this Jacket or something comparable and cheaper will be great rewarded

EDIT: Photos

KingKongLives

Reaction score
it doesn't look bad, a bit bulky maybe.

what other winter jackets do yo uhave?

most people would probably spring for something else for $225.

military-type jackets, over coats, 3/4 coats, duffle coats

what's your price range?

Max

Reaction score
Looks like a standard poofy coat in a trendy pattern. I wouldn't cop it. The whole pinstripes, polka dots, and paisley thing appears to be on its way out. For 225 you could get a damn nice poofy coat.

fashionnoob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Max
Looks like a standard poofy coat in a trendy pattern. I wouldn't cop it. The whole pinstripes, polka dots, and paisley thing appears to be on its way out. For 225 you could get a damn nice poofy coat.

example?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingKongLives
it doesn't look bad, a bit bulky maybe.

what other winter jackets do yo uhave?

most people would probably spring for something else for $225.

military-type jackets, over coats, 3/4 coats, duffle coats

what's your price range?

I just bought a military style jacket from H&M but its too casual and I couldn't wear it deep into winter so, I basically only have one other JAcket which isn't wearable anymore so I need a versatile winter coat. Im looking for something that could work well for casual wear and with a shirt and tie.

Basically I'm looking at this and a peacoat (which I've been mulling over alot). I like this one because its a bit different and the fabric feels great.

My price range is $130-250.

PS - I saw a "bubble" coat something liike the theory at Banana republic's site but I'm not a big fan of these types of coats (hence I like the Theory cause the fabric and its not as bulky as most bubble coats)

Thanks for any help. Dont forget the reward!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.