1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Theory Pinstripe down Jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Joffrey, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Hi guys, I hate to do this but I tried on these Theory Pinstripe Down Jackets at Off 5th and want to get them. I checked their site and did an internet search but no luck. I was wondering if any of you knew of a link to another site that sells it or simply has info on it.

THe jacket came in either Navy or Grey, is made up of 90% wool, 10% Cashmere. According to the tag original price was $675 (insane) and was down to $225.

I have some [bad] picks on my phone I'll try to upload in a few...

Any ideas on where to get more or better info on this Jacket or something comparable and cheaper will be great rewarded

EDIT: Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KingKongLives

KingKongLives Active Member

it doesn't look bad, a bit bulky maybe.

what other winter jackets do yo uhave?

most people would probably spring for something else for $225.

military-type jackets, over coats, 3/4 coats, duffle coats

what's your price range?

3. Max

Max Senior member

Looks like a standard poofy coat in a trendy pattern. I wouldn't cop it. The whole pinstripes, polka dots, and paisley thing appears to be on its way out. For 225 you could get a damn nice poofy coat.

4. fashionnoob

fashionnoob Senior member

Looks like a standard poofy coat in a trendy pattern. I wouldn't cop it. The whole pinstripes, polka dots, and paisley thing appears to be on its way out. For 225 you could get a damn nice poofy coat.

example?

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

it doesn't look bad, a bit bulky maybe.

what other winter jackets do yo uhave?

most people would probably spring for something else for $225.

military-type jackets, over coats, 3/4 coats, duffle coats

what's your price range?

I just bought a military style jacket from H&M but its too casual and I couldn't wear it deep into winter so, I basically only have one other JAcket which isn't wearable anymore so I need a versatile winter coat. Im looking for something that could work well for casual wear and with a shirt and tie.

Basically I'm looking at this and a peacoat (which I've been mulling over alot). I like this one because its a bit different and the fabric feels great.

My price range is $130-250.

PS - I saw a "bubble" coat something liike the theory at Banana republic's site but I'm not a big fan of these types of coats (hence I like the Theory cause the fabric and its not as bulky as most bubble coats)

Thanks for any help. Dont forget the reward!