• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Zam Barrett Thread

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Zamb got any more black beanies lying around?
We always have a lot of products here that are not listed on Zfactorie for many different reasons.
Yes we do, but its not cost effective for us to add beanies to the sale at 70% off.
you can always make an inquiry to us and we can tell you what is available and how much it is to purchase

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have had issues dealing with zam and communication. I ordered a pair of pants back in may. He sent me the wrong pants and they didn't fit so I returned them for the correct size and material in mid June. It is now mid September and I still have not received my replacement pair. Needless to say I am quite annoyed and frustrated and I don't think I will do business with him again despite the clothes being very high quality for the price (especially on sale).

Can you tell the nice people here how your transaction worked out?.
that you bought in our online sample sale and because the pants did not fit (not because it was the wrong item as you stated) but because the sizing just did not work for you. you now have a first rate pants that is far superior to the sample you bought and a little (or sometimes a good bit) patience goes a long way as i always ensure my customers are taken care of.
Also I will respond to you email you send me in the next day or so.

Bless
ZB

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to everyone for my extended absence away from any kind of communication here.
the last 2.5 months have been very challenging/ stressful fir us here at Zfactorie. not necessarily in a bad way. FW14 was our biggest production season so far with some of the most intricate/ complex pieces we have produced. Our production for the stores ran significantly longer than we wanted in part because we had to temporarily reduce our staff at a time when it was the most difficult thing to do.
Suffice to say we are finished with production for the stores now and in the process of producing items for Zfactorie.

New FW 2014 items on Zfactorie will begin to be released in the next week and will continue until the end of October when the full range of products for the season will be available.

We are still having 70% off on the remaining SS14 Stock, of which there is still some god items left and a few items will be restocked in the next 24 hours as we are updating the remaining inventory.

Please also do look put for a nice preview of what is to come for the FW14 season as I get a change to posts images and details of upcoming products

Eddy T

Reaction score

I see no point in going back and forth on a public forum about a private transaction we made.

We are always here to serve our customers in the best way we can. Sometimes things move slower han they should or we would like. We are a small team running an artisan company and it isn't always as fluid as we would like, nor do we want our customers to view us in the same manner as a traditional retailer who does not manufacture their products.

Specific to your situation. It costs you about $10 -15 to hem the pants at a local tailor. If you dont trust anyone to do it you can always send the pants to us (about the same price as hemming elsewhere) and we can d it for you. I dont see it taking any length of time to address. hemming a pants is a 5-10 minute process so you needn't worry about lengthy delays

thats fine, i happened to go to a local tailor to get the alteration done.

i also would like to apologize for ranting about the time it took for the shipment to arrive. would rather not have bad blood for someone i want to support.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of DNA pants in 52 if anyone is interested

didn't fit my calves

fireflygrave

Reaction score
Hey Zam, I think my order got switched with somebody elses- got J-jeans in sz. 54 instead of DNA pants in sz. 50. Just wanted to let you know and ask what the procedure is.

On that note, if anyone didn't get the J-jeans they ordered and got minimalist DNAs in the wrong size instead, maybe we can just work out a swap and get it straightened out more quickly :)

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed that when I got my order last week for J jeans in 50, I received DNAs in 54... Or so said the tag. When I took the jeans out of the bag, they ended up being my size 50 J jeans, just mis-tagged. But since I got what I wanted, I'm not particularly concerned.

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score
Yeah, I checked to see if they were just mislabeled, but they are definitely the Js. the DNAs I ordered are supposed to fit very slim and the Js are more roomy and tapered.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Zam, I think my order got switched with somebody elses- got J-jeans in sz. 54 instead of DNA pants in sz. 50. Just wanted to let you know and ask what the procedure is.

On that note, if anyone didn't get the J-jeans they ordered and got minimalist DNAs in the wrong size instead, maybe we can just work out a swap and get it straightened out more quickly
smile.gif
I'm gonna look into this

and get back to you as i received the message
one way or another i will sort this out. let me do some checking and update you via email

fireflygrave

Reaction score

I'm gonna look into this

and get back to you as i received the message
one way or another i will sort this out. let me do some checking and update you via email

Thanks zam. Pleasure to deal with you as always :)

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Overlocked "Anaxamenes" Sweater in Grey and Black wool

10631255_868177623201414_3946909174318717560_o.jpg

10682157_868178086534701_8679733080949680290_o.jpg

1294527_868177919868051_8589586955539076624_o.jpg

1421104_868178113201365_6366162001450305519_o.jpg

10537977_868178099868033_3023435638988427605_o.jpg

1269231_868178259868017_4041422134136713814_o.jpg

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello to all our friend here at Styleforum,

please be aware that today and tomorrow are the FINAL two days to take advantage of the 70% off sale on Zfactorie. the current status the the web store reflects exactly what we have in stock for sale through the site the site will be updated with the first round of new goods over the next two days and will continue to be updated until the end of the month.
Please check in often to see what we have in stock as inventory will be updated with new goods approximately twice every week until the end of the month.

bless
ZB

mzez

Reaction score
got a pair of minimalist DNA pants in 48 sent, tapered by zam to 6.5", amazing pants but probably should've sized up. thought the thigh space would've been enough but they taper real quick from thigh to knee, hem was perfect though and waist is slightly tight but fine. any chance of these stretching slightly?

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bring us FW 14 already! :cloud:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads