• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Worst WAYWT Thread

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
Oh well.

If he came here w/ 3400, he'd end up w/ 1 suit he'd hardly wear, a jantzen white shirt and a pair of brown shoes no one would recognize.

Better to wait till he's graduated and started work before he comes here I think.

I kind of doubt that. If he was looking for streetwear he probably would've ended up with a pair of CP, a pair of NDC, 2 pair raw jeans (one possibly black or gray), a couple of hoodies and a sweater or something, a bunch of AA tees... etc. You could do a lot here for 3400. My Wings + Horns Sample Sale SF proxy extravaganza came out to around 2k, including what I kept, and that could've outfitted someone completely for quite a long while.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
vjc2dkri7.jpg

The orphaned suit jacket might have potential... those dad jeans... glasses... oh man...

That stance gives an excellent opening to a kick in the nuts.

Nico Samuel Pleninsek

Reaction score
Advise so kidz wouln't think your teh gayz in HS for liking clothez:

It's real simple. Have a reputation of being good at wooing females, or be known for something masculine (fights, selling drugs, sports, etc)
Don't most of you guys sell drugs so no one will think your gay since you have an interest in clothing?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor
I pray to Jeebus that it's for practical reasons and not an addition to his outfit.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's probably so women will ask "Oooh what happened to your hand? Did you get in a fight?"

Nico Samuel Pleninsek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
It's probably so women will ask "Oooh what happened to your hand? Did you get in a fight?"

I punch brick walls so the womens think I fight, and then I run my fingers through my hair and go, "Yeah I killed a man." Then they don't think I'm gay; best way to sex ever man.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
He can then tell the story of how he got his ass kicked after stealing a pair of jeans from his ex gf's dad. Epic.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Oh and I'm going to bring this up again but a guy had $3400 to spend on a new wardrobe and he came to that forum. $3400!!! To think that it was wasted on a lot of mediocre mall brands! Oh dear god WHY!? If only I had $3400 to spend, I think I would be set for a long time. I think I want to cry now.

This is the link to the thread, click at your own caution if you are a starving college student like me =/

Wow...yeah I'm a college student and I'm slowly rebuilding my wardrobe. Jeez with 3400, you can do so MUCH and have enough noodles till grad school.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you guys are bitching about that, then you have to read this ****. Source: http://www.kinoimageconsulting.com/consultation/
For Those Who Want the Upper Hand.. 1-on-1 coaching with NYC Image Consultant, Jae. An entire day in New York City dedicated to transforming your style, head-to-toe. Wherever you are in your style, this is a image transformation program that will give you an unparalleled amount of personalized attention. Whether you're looking for a complete makeover, or just looking for that extra edge, Jae will tailor the session to you. Before you even arrive to the consultation, Jae will have your entire profile, wardrobe analysis, as well as your ultimate image mapped out. We know that for many guys, building an attractive style can be a long, confusing, and frustrating process. A image consultation will give you the direct guidance that will cut years off your image development. This is about getting you results f you've seen the before-and-after pictures of some of Jae's clients, you already know this is not an informational session. This is about changing your style directly, so you can see, feel, and walk out with a new head-turning image that day. This is not about teaching you to abide by some esoteric and impractical fashion "rule." This is about showing you how to dress in a way that gets you RESULTS: - with women - with your social life - with business and in life This is about practical, head-turning fashion. Some Important Details: What style do you advocate or teach? We don't advocate a single style. This is about tailoring a custom look to you, touching on influences from countless styles and archetypes. We also match your look to your desired context and purpose (business, casual, dating, nightlife, etc.) How old is your typical client? We've served clients ranging from their late teens to 40's and older. Who is the consultant? Jae, the executive image consultant at New York City's Kino Image Consulting LLC. Jae is also the head author of the popular men's fashion blog, Kinowear.com (featured on Lifehacker.com, Delicious.com, & Askdanandjennifer.com) Where will the consultation take place? The consultation will take place in Manhattan - New York City. For those of you outside New York, if you've ever wanted to get a taste of one of the greatest cities in the world, this is your chance. You'll be shopping in the heart of the city, including the landmark fashion district. What will the day consist of? You'll spend a full day one-on-one with Jae, transforming your image into your ultimate style, going shopping, and learning how to effectively shop for your unique skin tone, body type, and personal goals. Jae will teach you countless new outfit combinations, give you tons of critical feedback on your hairstyle, body language, vibe, and how it all ties into your first impression. Topics we'll cover, but not limited to: - Wardrobe Analysis - Identify, categorize and define your individual style based on your personality, body type, lifestyle, and dress - Shopping Session - Vocal Training - Conversational Skills - Body Language and Posture - Fashion for Attraction - Mastering the Art of First Impressions - Grooming (haircut, eyebrow, etc.) What is the price of the consultation? The price of the consultation is $580 - roughly $70/hr for a full day. Our service is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. Spots are going fast. We will try to accomodate you as best as we can, but please be advised that dates are first-come-first-serve. To find out more about available dates, please contact [email protected]
$580 to spend a day with a guy who will help you go shopping. Top that off with the money you wuld need to spend in order to get new clothing. Damn, people are lazy. If only those poor chumps found styleforum first.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
If you guys are bitching about that, then you have to read this ****.

Source:
http://www.kinoimageconsulting.com/consultation/

$580 to spend a day with a guy who will help you go shopping. Top that off with the money you wuld need to spend in order to get new clothing. Damn, people are lazy. If only those poor chumps found styleforum first.

Oh my god, please tell me that no one has done this. Please please please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads