The World's best dress shirts-GQ article

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by millionaire75, Jun 28, 2007.

1. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Still missing the point. I wasn't asking anyone about Kabbaz shirts in this thread. I'd write more to explain what I was talking about, but I'd be repeating myself and, for whatever reason, you are ignoring substantial portions of my posts.

[​IMG] Are you forgetting this already?

http://72.52.199.140/showpost.php?p=572233&postcount=12

I can speak to the former, but not the latter. Not popular to ask on the other forum, but: how many of us have actually worn, nonetheless seen, a Kabbaz shirt? Photos of examples are extremely rare, particularly of them being worn.

2. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Still missing the point. I wasn't asking anyone about Kabbaz shirts in this thread. I'd write more to explain what I was talking about, but I'd be repeating myself and, for whatever reason, you are ignoring substantial portions of my posts.

Dude, let it go. I have read all your posts. I have tried to be responsive. No matter what I say, you just want to argue more. I can't even tell about what at this point. Believe whatever you want about AK shirts. I no longer care, not that I ever did much. I guarantee I won't be responding to any of your posts/questions/whatevers any more. Life is too bloody short.

3. EL72

EL72 Senior member

All in good time [​IMG]

Nah, they suck anyway. Especially the 15.5s...[​IMG]

4. Film Noir Buff

Film Noir Buff Senior member

Let me know when the paint is dry... [​IMG]

Oh c'mon I know you love my forum. The question is, do you love-it, love it?

5. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

[​IMG] Are you forgetting this already?

http://72.52.199.140/showpost.php?p=572233&postcount=12

Yes, I asked 'how many?', not 'has anyone?' The point of the question is not to reveal whether anyone has experience with Kabbaz shirts, but to reveal how many have experience who have been so quick to praise them.

Reading more carefully spares others from having to re-explain themselves multiple times.

6. LSeca

LSeca Senior member

Van Heusen makes the best shirts in the known universe.

How many have experienced Van Heusen? People are so quick to praise, but I wonder how many actually own any of these shirts.

7. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Yes, I asked 'how many?', not 'has anyone?' The point of the question is not to reveal whether anyone has experience with Kabbaz shirts, but to reveal how many have experience who have been so quick to praise them.

Reading more carefully spares others from having to re-explain themselves multiple times.

[​IMG] I swear you can't make this stuff up. I think you need a little break from law school. Go get wasted, get laid, do coke off a stripper's tits or your Ambrosi pants; whatever floats your boat because I think your brain is malfunctioning.

Lemme get this straight: you want everyone who has a Kabbaz shirt to silently raise their hands so you can count them and determine if the number is sufficient to warrant the praise they get [​IMG]

8. WSW

WSW Senior member

How many have experienced Van Heusen? People are so quick to praise, but I wonder how many actually own any of these shirts.
    I've seen pictures of GiancoFerre shirts and I bet those kick Van Heusen's ass.

9. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Oh cmon, admit you love my forum.[​IMG]

I wouldn't say I love it but I do enjoy some of the posts in the forum. The dissertations on the home page on the other hand...

10. WSW

WSW Senior member

I wouldn't say I love it but I do enjoy some of the posts in the forum. The dissertations on the home page on the other hand...
    Better watch it or you'll end up on the IPOTD...[​IMG]

11. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

Lemme get this straight: you want everyone who has a Kabbaz shirt to silently raise their hands so you can count them and determine if the number is sufficient to warrant the praise they get [​IMG]

That's right. I want a survey taken immediately with verification of the results by multiple neutral parties.

Uh no. The question was rhetorical in nature, but those who took it literally misunderstood it even in that light.

Re-stated as an assertion: there are many people praising Kabbaz shirts who don't have any experience or knowledge to do so without prejudice.

12. LSeca

LSeca Senior member

I've seen pictures of GiancoFerre shirts and I bet those kick Van Heusen's ass.

Interesting. Maybe FNB can write several pages comparing the two then plug his writings here on this thread. Then, we can all praise the GiancoFerre shirts and Mafoofan can argue with us about them.

13. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

oh...my...goodness