• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width)

Lithonial

Reaction score
I'll be posting some exceptional Edward Greens, Aldens, and a smattering of Carminas/C&J/AE around 9.5EEE during the holidays when I have time to take pics.

What kind of EG and Carminas do you have coming up for sale? I've been looking to grab some new ones since I didn't grab anything new over Thanksgiving. Glad to see someone else with the same duck feet as me!

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's my list. I haven't done the work to figure out prices yet nor have I taken pictures but let me know if you have interest.

Edward Green Galway Dark Oak / Walnut CC 9.5F, worn ~30 times. Epicly good shade of DOAK.
Edward Green Shanklin coffee suede 9.5E, worn ~25 times
Edward Green Dover nightshade 9.5F, worn ~25 times, dyed darker black by Edward Green at my request
Carmina black calf wholecuts Rain last 9.5, worn ~5 times
Alden natural CXL split toe boot Trubalance 9EEE, worn < 10 times
Alden natural CXL Indy shoe Barrie 9.5E, worn ~20 times
Alden natural CXL plain toe blucher Barrie 9EEE, worn ~25 times
C&J Wicklow waxed calf 9.5, worn ~25 times
Enzo Bonafé Adelaide Etrusco calf 946 last 9H, worn < 10 times

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a refinishing or patinating project, I'm selling a pair of size 9EE Allen-Edmonds Oxblood McAllisters with Dainte soles on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmo...555856?hash=item33dc40a3d0:g:cgYAAOSwyYFaIDKz

P1100488 2.JPG

Last edited:

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's my list. I haven't done the work to figure out prices yet nor have I taken pictures but let me know if you have interest.

Edward Green Galway Dark Oak / Walnut CC 9.5F, worn ~30 times. Epicly good shade of DOAK.
Edward Green Shanklin coffee suede 9.5E, worn ~25 times
Edward Green Dover nightshade 9.5F, worn ~25 times, dyed darker black by Edward Green at my request
Carmina black calf wholecuts Rain last 9.5, worn ~5 times
Alden natural CXL split toe boot Trubalance 9EEE, worn < 10 times
Alden natural CXL Indy shoe Barrie 9.5E, worn ~20 times
Alden natural CXL plain toe blucher Barrie 9EEE, worn ~25 times
C&J Wicklow waxed calf 9.5, worn ~25 times
Enzo Bonafé Adelaide Etrusco calf 946 last 9H, worn < 10 times

Will follow your sale. Once you have pics, I will message with my offers!

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pait of Alden Chukka in color-8, 8E for sale in Barrie last if anynoe is interested.

An a RM Williams Kangaroo boot, 7.5H, their widest fitting i think?

Worn less than 10times.

Pics of both? I am interested.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pait of Alden Chukka in color-8, 8E for sale in Barrie last if anynoe is interested.

An a RM Williams Kangaroo boot, 7.5H, their widest fitting i think?

Worn less than 10times.

The RM Williams 7.5H, is that equivalent to US 8.5 eee?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about parting with an AS handgrade wholecut I bought about 1.5 years ago. The toe box is just too wide, so I don't wear them often. They are UK12 wide. PM me if you are interested.

Zach Britton

Reaction score
If they were only a 7EE . . .

Anyone have a pair in 7EE that they don't want?

Thinking about listing/offering for sale a pair of Carmina custom MTO Chestnut/Cognac Vegano in 7 EEE Rain, with Redenchbach sole, metal toe caps, style 80386, initials on bottom. Purchased for $705, worn once outside, some minor fabrication issues with leather. Might have the opportunity to return/exchange due to minor issues/lack of shoe trees with order, but want to test the waters here for a few days before I either decide what to do with them. If you are interested please PM me.

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1938 (1).JPG

IMG_1939 (1).JPG

IMG_1940 (1).JPG

IMG_1941 (1).JPG

IMG_1942 (1).JPG

tarnow

Reaction score
I have a few Alden, Barrie last, 9.5 EEE for sale.

Alden x Leffot Greenwich Boot, Reverse Tobacco Chamois, Commando, all eyelets. Barrie 9.5 EEE; Boots in excellent condition. $425.00 obo, CONUS only.

Alden x Shoe Mart #8 Shell LWB, Commando. Barrie 9.5 EEE; note that the Commando soles were done by B. Nelson, high end NYC cobbler. The original soles were double leather. Shoes in excellent condition. $550. obo, CONUS ONLY.

PM me for pix if you're seriously interested. Thanks.

Jeff d

Reaction score
I have a few pairs of AE in 9.5 eee and 10 eee - they are listed below. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you more information and pictures.

9.5 eee -
brown park ave
merlot mcallister (may keep these if I do not find a Jefferson in merlot) - New 2nds

10 eee
Bourbon Mora 2.0
Bourbon Carlyle
Tan/Brown (don't remember exact color) Maritime boat shoes

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of new AE Dornoch Penny Loafers in 10.5 EEE. I have a high instep and these are way too tight on me. Anyone have interest before I throw them up on eBay? $115 + shipping

This is the pair I bought on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ALLEN-...m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

Does not come with the original box, and it looks like they were a display model since there is some slight scuffing. These are great casual loafers, just make sure of your size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads