• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width)

Sudonihm

Reaction score
If they were only a 7EE . . .

Anyone have a pair in 7EE that they don't want?

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've posted my John Lobbs (below in my signature) which are UK 5.5 EE.

I also have an brand new in box Edward Green chelsea in dark oak antique, UK 5.5/6 F in 82, first quality. Would be willing to sell at my purchase price

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New vintage NOS Alden Foot Balance extra wide shoes 10 EEE 3E $160 shipped anywhere in the ConUS.

Alden # 5953 leather bluchers, size 10 EEE. New in box.

Burgundy leather plain toe lace-up Oxford bluchers from Alden, in the Foot Balance system. Model # 5953.
Leather upper.
Rubber Goodyear sole.
Made in USA.

Vintage NOS (new old stock) orthopedic shoes, or for someone who needs an extra wide size.
Tagged 10 3E (EEE).
Alden sizing inside is 10 E/EEE - the "E" is heel width, and "EEE" is toe box width, which is standard Alden sizing.
On the Alden modified last.

Brand new with box. Box shows wear.
Soles have some store shelf dust.
No shoe trees or shoe bags included.

Will be shipped padded & protected, in a box, via USPS Priority with a tracking #. I ship every other business day on average. Any questions, please ask before purchasing.

Ensure that you purchase your correct size, as returns / refunds are not accepted. Every attempt has been made to describe accurately and provide representative photos. If in doubt, ask any questions before purchasing. Items are sold per tagged size.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New vintage NOS Alden Foot Balance extra wide shoes 10 EEEE 4E $160 shipped anywhere in the ConUS.

Alden # 5953 leather bluchers, size 10 EEEE. New in box.

Burgundy leather plain toe lace-up Oxford bluchers from Alden, in the Foot Balance system. Model # 5953.
Leather upper.
Rubber sole.
Made in USA.

Vintage NOS (new old stock) orthopedic shoes, or for someone who needs an extra wide size.
Tagged 10 4E (EEEE).
Alden sizing inside is 10 EE/EEEE - the "EE" is heel width, and "EEEE" is toe box width, which is standard Alden sizing.
On the Alden modified last.

Brand new with box. Box shows wear.
Soles have some store shelf dust.
No shoe trees or shoe bags included.

Will be shipped padded & protected, in a box, via USPS Priority with a tracking #. I ship every other business day on average. Any questions, please ask before purchasing.

Ensure that you purchase your correct size, as returns / refunds are not accepted. Every attempt has been made to describe accurately and provide representative photos. If in doubt, ask any questions before purchasing. Items are sold per tagged size.

nadav

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of Alden #8 wingtip boots with commando soul in 10.5 E? Purchased last month from Madison Ave.

Edite to add: these are on the Barrie last.

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone interested in a pair of Alden #8 wingtip boots with commando soul in 10.5 E? Purchased last month from Madison Ave.

How much? Pics?

papa kot

Reaction score
After losing a bit of weight and spending more $ at Carmina, I am considering selling off my new Carmina Chelsea boots in museum calf on Rain last 10EEE (UK sizing). I purchased these from a forum member and the boots were tried on the carpet. No signs of wear. Not in a hurry to part, but ping me if interested.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

After losing a bit of weight and spending more $ at Carmina, I am considering selling off my new Carmina Chelsea boots in museum calf on Rain last 10EEE (UK sizing). I purchased these from a forum member and the boots were tried on the carpet. No signs of wear. Not in a hurry to part, but ping me if interested. 

:(

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Self serving PSA here. I mix vintage into my collection and I wound up with some vintage Florsheim shell long wings (1982) in 12 E that do not fit my 11 EEE foot. I thought I would be able to return them, but that fell through so I need to find them a new home. PM me if you are interested.

Update: They found a new home with a forum member within 8 hours.

Last edited:

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another self serving PSA for the benefit of some other SF member. I will be listing these vintage black shell Florsheim PTB on Ebay in the near future. Size 12 EEE, which is very uncommon. PM me if you think they would add to your collection. They need a new home.

papa kot

Reaction score
Ok, here we go again.

I have 10EEE Alden Chukkas in Color 8. I have worn them for a dozen of times tops. Then they went to Alden for re-crafting as a cobbler (who shall remain nameless) did not do a good job when I asked him to put plastic taps on the heels.

Now the shoes are as new and you can have them for $570 shipped CONUS. PM me for more detail. Will put up an ad soon.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to sell 8.5/9EEE, made in USA shoes, please let me know.

8/8.5 G/H shoes made in Canada or UK also work.

Thanks!

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First post in this thread since the forum changeover, I think. Have to rejuvenate the duck foot conversation around here!

I recently stopped taking a medication and it made my feet wider, and I also realized I was buying shoes that we're too small. So I am unfortunately in the process of replacing my shoe wardrobe.

If anyone is looking to unload Aldens in 10 EEEE, particularly any Trubalance boots, hit me up.

I'll be posting some exceptional Edward Greens, Aldens, and a smattering of Carminas/C&J/AE around 9.5EEE during the holidays when I have time to take pics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics