1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Oct 20, 2012.

1. fairlynerdy

fairlynerdy Senior member

2. Sudonihm

Sudonihm Senior member

If they were only a 7EE . . .

Anyone have a pair in 7EE that they don't want?

3. cchen

cchen Senior member

I've posted my John Lobbs (below in my signature) which are UK 5.5 EE.

I also have an brand new in box Edward Green chelsea in dark oak antique, UK 5.5/6 F in 82, first quality. Would be willing to sell at my purchase price

4. TheNeedMachine

TheNeedMachine Senior member

New vintage NOS Alden Foot Balance extra wide shoes 10 EEE 3E $160 shipped anywhere in the ConUS.

[​IMG]

Alden # 5953 leather bluchers, size 10 EEE. New in box.

Burgundy leather plain toe lace-up Oxford bluchers from Alden, in the Foot Balance system. Model # 5953.
    Leather upper.
    Rubber Goodyear sole.
    Made in USA.

Vintage NOS (new old stock) orthopedic shoes, or for someone who needs an extra wide size.
    Tagged 10 3E (EEE).
    Alden sizing inside is 10 E/EEE - the "E" is heel width, and "EEE" is toe box width, which is standard Alden sizing.
    On the Alden modified last.

Brand new with box. Box shows wear.
    Soles have some store shelf dust.
    No shoe trees or shoe bags included.

Will be shipped padded & protected, in a box, via USPS Priority with a tracking #. I ship every other business day on average. Any questions, please ask before purchasing.

Ensure that you purchase your correct size, as returns / refunds are not accepted. Every attempt has been made to describe accurately and provide representative photos. If in doubt, ask any questions before purchasing. Items are sold per tagged size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TheNeedMachine

TheNeedMachine Senior member

New vintage NOS Alden Foot Balance extra wide shoes 10 EEEE 4E $160 shipped anywhere in the ConUS.

[​IMG]

Alden # 5953 leather bluchers, size 10 EEEE. New in box.

Burgundy leather plain toe lace-up Oxford bluchers from Alden, in the Foot Balance system. Model # 5953.
    Leather upper.
    Rubber sole.
    Made in USA.

Vintage NOS (new old stock) orthopedic shoes, or for someone who needs an extra wide size.
    Tagged 10 4E (EEEE).
    Alden sizing inside is 10 EE/EEEE - the "EE" is heel width, and "EEEE" is toe box width, which is standard Alden sizing.
    On the Alden modified last.

Brand new with box. Box shows wear.
    Soles have some store shelf dust.
    No shoe trees or shoe bags included.

Will be shipped padded & protected, in a box, via USPS Priority with a tracking #. I ship every other business day on average. Any questions, please ask before purchasing.

Ensure that you purchase your correct size, as returns / refunds are not accepted. Every attempt has been made to describe accurately and provide representative photos. If in doubt, ask any questions before purchasing. Items are sold per tagged size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nadav

nadav Senior member

Anyone interested in a pair of Alden #8 wingtip boots with commando soul in 10.5 E? Purchased last month from Madison Ave.

Edite to add: these are on the Barrie last.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  7. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Senior member

How much? Pics?

8. nadav

nadav Senior member

Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/fmD5fEZAukNVsDYz8
    Purchased 1/31 for $823. Really wanted them to work but I have to admit defeat.
    Maybe $625 shipped?

9. papa kot

papa kot Senior member

After losing a bit of weight and spending more $ at Carmina, I am considering selling off my new Carmina Chelsea boots in museum calf on Rain last 10EEE (UK sizing). I purchased these from a forum member and the boots were tried on the carpet. No signs of wear. Not in a hurry to part, but ping me if interested.

10. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Senior member

:(

11. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Self serving PSA here. I mix vintage into my collection and I wound up with some vintage Florsheim shell long wings (1982) in 12 E that do not fit my 11 EEE foot. I thought I would be able to return them, but that fell through so I need to find them a new home. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update: They found a new home with a forum member within 8 hours.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  12. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Another self serving PSA for the benefit of some other SF member. I will be listing these vintage black shell Florsheim PTB on Ebay in the near future. Size 12 EEE, which is very uncommon. PM me if you think they would add to your collection. They need a new home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. papa kot

papa kot Senior member

Ok, here we go again.

I have 10EEE Alden Chukkas in Color 8. I have worn them for a dozen of times tops. Then they went to Alden for re-crafting as a cobbler (who shall remain nameless) did not do a good job when I asked him to put plastic taps on the heels.

Now the shoes are as new and you can have them for $570 shipped CONUS. PM me for more detail. Will put up an ad soon.