• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slouchy Sunday
5CBD1C0F-8832-4B7F-8461-51F293388B5E.jpeg

Cardigan- Eidos
Tee- John Elliott
Pants- 18 East
Shoes- Margiela

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
https://www.gq.com/story/zayn-malik-gingham-shirt-summer-trend

I google search shows me they have no idea what they're talking about (I don't like gingham shirts though).

So GQ is telling me that the scale of the pattern does not in part define what's gingham?

And that guys shirt is terrible setting aside whether it's gingham or not. He doesn't look edgy. He looks like he got separated from his bros somewhere between the waffles and ice cream stand in Seaside Heights and the summer share in Seaside Park.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a ******* terrible shirt. Looks like it could be from Express, but in reality probably cost $800 or something.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Your fits look much better outdoors, in natural light, with a better angle. I.E. this one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads