• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the kidcrash

Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood very nice!!

@the kidcrash you should join the shaved head club too

used to be a devoted member, wouldnt mind going back eventually. makes my head look a lil big tho

DSC_9539..jpg

plank, jjve, toogood, suicoke
DSC_9541..jpg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 I keep getting juuuuuust about there, but the pants are Geller because I cant let some things go

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i am but a humble speaker for those who cannot speak for themselves. a prophet for the worn and the weary in this giant sea of ****** fashion. a voice for those destitute of dope jawnz and jawn awareness.

more stupid ****, coming soon!
tumblr_ouzx82biGl1ssnf1qo5_250.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
View attachment 830071

zamb suit, miyake t-shirt, rider x sassetti boots.

Suit looks like it fits you well but not sure how slim those pants are, really tired of the super slim/tight suit dress pants: it went from interesting to GQ and now everyone I see wearing a cheap suit wears those. Ah well it is not like you can be mistaken for a gentleman blogger anyway so you should be fine.

i quite like this, i think. just need a better quality photo. very happy to see CD giving Tender some luv and really like Frank's last fit. Also really liking MoK's adidas stuff

got streetstyled yesterday..... came out nice i think!
4AVDmkp.jpg

other recent wears spoilered to not clog thread
T2Crc26.jpg

f9WDGBs.jpg

NxVJsBa.jpg

mix of casey-casey, jjve, and plenty of evan kinori

First fit would gain from a higher contrast piece.

Patrick
Stephan
Buttero

View attachment 830612

Top is fine, bottom is boring together (too dark) and not very summery

View attachment 831113

long time since i posted a fit...
Label under construction farmer jacket in wool
Frank Leder linen shirt
robert geller overdyed denim
carpe diem s21m in horse

fit ended up looking as i expected, i'm happy

Same criticism as above (looks like you're already mid-season). I know you're in SF but still, maybe wear like this in a month or so?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Saturday.

In best tourist guide voice: 'Behind me you have the town warehouse built in around 1475. Obviously the fire escape is a later addition'.

View attachment 831139

EG
Kapital
EG
Birks

EG jacket seems to dark compared to outfit (if black, really dislike black and tan), on the other hand I think your haircut/beard looks really good here.

Wound up returning the square toe loafers in favor of the Brixtons – feel like these are way more versatile.
HIIQiO4.jpg

Uniqlo U / Diesel / Gucci

Good points:
High waisted slacks
Facial hair/sideburns
Flashy shirts

Bad points:
these stupid loafers
outfit too dark
your outfits don't coalesce as well as they should in theory

Hey gang,

Been a while since I posted anything here or elsewhere. Got married in July it's been a busy and wonderful summer.

Wanted to just put up a few pics from a recent show. Will try and put up more stuff as the weather cools down.

Cheers,

~ATG

PS: been so long I can't seem to find the spoiler tool. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome. Don't want to take up so much damn space.

View attachment 831573

View attachment 831567

Layer-0 hat
Elena Dawson blazer
UNIS tee
SLP
CCP

View attachment 831568 View attachment 831569

Congratulations and can't really argue with a man with a guitar, for some reason these poutfits remind me of the Boss (hat?).

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG jacket seems to dark compared to outfit (if black, really dislike black and tan), on the other hand I think your haircut/beard looks really good here.
It's a blue & black batik - maybe a tad lighter in real life, but is quite contrasty against the shirt (black hearts on tan/natural). Anyway black & tan is a fine combination:

pdp_1440x900__0001_guinness_draught_spritz2_bottle.png

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the leather, don't like the rolled cuffs on the jeans

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads