• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Schneider, Spring Court

which trousers are those?

also is that the delicacy knit? what do you think of it?

Last edited:

noirwest

Reaction score
What do you think of that cardigan

It's pretty nice. It's super lightweight due to both the fabric and a very loose knit, so it wont keep you very warm but it was 60 today here and it was perfect. Cool texture as to be expected with Schneider knits. Fits pretty small though, I usually take a V and this is a VI and as you can see, it's still a fitted look. I know you're a bigger dude than I am so if you were looking to get one, I'd imagine it would be VII or bust.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mellow, you left your outfit out in the sun for too long, covered by an irregularly shaped grate with bleachnon it... Really not feelin' it, specially combined w the black socks n hitops...

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6ccb78e64a8eb86879b4c1024e90ef7b.jpg

56cf6c6b8c1f14e37618fd2ae9f2ecd2.jpg

Schneider
Gap
Cos
MMM (sorry I'm not sorry!)

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wassup!
aw4wgk.jpg

nylon padded aviator jacket
pilled cashmere sweater
wide wale corduroys
Stan Smiths

sum sounds

sustenance
ixqhxt.jpg

baby back ribs
mac & cheese
collard greens
cornbread

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I always think it's really interesting to see people wearing the same brands, even pieces, in completely different ways. I kinda want to bizarro-DTO everyone on this page. I could probably do @cyc wid it pretty easily, @Ken P too; others would be tougher but maybe kinda fun. Not copy them, but when you have the same/similar janwz and don't look anything alike, that's kind of an interesting thing.

this random thought brought to you by wanting to wear @diniro 's blue vanson unzipped, unbelted, collar popped over a tee, with black jeans and sneakers.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
yessssssssssssssssssss

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

this random thought brought to you by wanting to wear @diniro
 's blue vanson unzipped, unbelted, collar popped over a tee, with black jeans and sneakers.

I could probably do this with my navy ToJ although it's darker. Dark navy might not play so well with black :eek:

Two Shoes

Reaction score

I always think it's really interesting to see people wearing the same brands, even pieces, in completely different ways. I kinda want to bizarro-DTO everyone on this page. I could probably do @cyc wid it
 pretty easily, @Ken P
 too; others would be tougher but maybe kinda fun. Not copy them, but when you have the same/similar janwz and don't look anything alike, that's kind of an interesting thing. 

this random thought brought to you by wanting to wear @diniro
 's blue vanson unzipped, unbelted, collar popped over a tee, with black jeans and sneakers.

This would be a cool thread/ contest to start...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads