• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** second paged

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xpost

uniqlo japan
uniqlo usa
DIY Wrangler
F&B

Last edited:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's weird is there are a bunch of posts in the old thread responding to pics in this thread, but I can't find said pics in that thread with the weird pagination. It's like the Mystery House over there, you go onto a page and the door back to the last page disappears.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think basically because we broke the thread its got various bugs now. i think they are trying to fix it, but im not sure how high up it is considering we now have a new fully functioning thread.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also what's with all the spam threads being created today? Jesus, someone ban that IP.

Isolation

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have only worn a t-shirt outside the house once this entire year (I wear button ups 99% of the time), but my roommate bought a t-shirt that wasn't the right size so I got that. Oh plus they just cut off their jeans to make jeans shorts so uh I ended up with this thing.

I found the entire experience hilarious:

poilu

Reaction score

Isolation

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I consider this my revenge for not being allowed to buy a denim jacket.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New thread!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads