• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corded Dyson Vacuum

Reaction score
Going for basic with a hint of tacky

Attachments

• 20230606_115655.jpg
    20230606_115655.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 171

denislcp

Reaction score
Dig this t-shirt mate... what pattern is it though my eyesight is terrible? Beyond saying that - I think - it's not dogtooth I can't make it out. Speaking of my eyesight, I thought that the trousers and jacket were slightly different colour (or shade), but it seems that they are part of the same suit so I guess I was mistaken. Whatever, I like the way that what you're wearing is almost all black but it's just leavened a little by the t-shirt... good stuff!
Thanks for the compliment mate. The t-shirt is this one but with other colors : https://www.sellpy.fr/item/DlsjWlNJ...MI-b2z89iu_wIVCMnVCh354QQMEAQYASABEgK74_D_BwE
Regarding the different colors of the suit, it is very difficult to shoot black clothes, and my wife was in a hurry…

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
needs to go full lemaire or all haider for more coherence. looks like a lot of nice individual pieces otherwise. ❤️

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is that also a lemaire charm/necklace (harmonica)?

hendrix has a better eye for shape.

are those like track pants? if you put on a pair of your lemaire sneakers i think i can see this come together some more.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah it’s the harmonica necklace.

You guys are wrong ( ;) )though this fit is exactly what i wanted it to be.

I can see the call for wider pants or different shoes but I don’t think that’s “better” it’s just a different look/vibe.
I can see what you’re both saying though.
I am pretty happy with this fit as is.
I’ve been pining for Haider to come back and this kind of tapered pant and slim shoe is very Haider to me.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads