• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like the extra 'tude or whatever in the third pic
Thanks dude, I was kinda going for a “idc” vibe, so I guess I nailed it?

Today/Yesterday featuring new jeans from Cottle

BC0C8C82-2EBB-438E-8B11-BD9CE5FF8FA7.jpeg
7A1B4994-8972-4139-B341-65F7FFED49E7.jpeg

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is so cool - Especially as something you lived life in, if that makes sense.

makes perfect sense, I love having cool memories attached to items of clothing that i love

Love Jordan. Could spend forever in Wadi Rum and Petra. And despite all the traffic issues I also love Amman.

Amman is cool (especially the souk, can’t wait to have my rolls of film developed), Wadi Rum felt like being on Mars, Petra is mind boggling

232E12C1-BE1F-4D8D-94DC-0C3B95001C0A.jpeg

82E49803-CA9F-45EB-966A-9D9D46808620.jpeg

54379B03-AADE-4D0D-BFB5-3E22405E7FD5.jpeg

DDD6C68A-E6A2-418F-9A2E-87A0A91E43BE.jpeg

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jordan is probably my favourite place I’ve all I’ve visited. I don’t even remember much since it’s been 10 years since I was there but I’ve wanted to go back ever since.
the food was also amazing.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
makes perfect sense, I love having cool memories attached to items of clothing that i love

Amman is cool (especially the souk, can’t wait to have my rolls of film developed), Wadi Rum felt like being on Mars, Petra is mind boggling

Jordan is probably my favourite place I’ve all I’ve visited. I don’t even remember much since it’s been 10 years since I was there but I’ve wanted to go back ever since.
the food was also amazing.

The rest of the Levant is also amazing and it's probably the most hospitable place/people in the world. Obviously things are a bit hampered by a brutal civil war, an apartheid state and a massively corrupt and failing government...but apart from all that it's great!

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@eazye funny, Triple Aught is right across the street and we know those guys well.
No ****? I had no idea. I love their stuff. I’ve got a tactical messenger bag from them as well that’s seen lots of use. I’m in Denver and have actually been to Canoe Club but totally missed the TAD store. 😫

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I looked for ya but I don’t think you were working, but you’re coworkers were super friendly and helpful!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@eazye you live in Denver or you are visiting and staying in Denver? I live in Denver! When were you in? Today we were shooting our lookbook so I was down at our studio.

And yeah I don’t think they’ve got a proper storefront. I just think that’s their workshop or something similar.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s what’s up! I live here, just north of baker. Where abouts are you? And I popped in last summer. Unfortunately couldn’t scoop any of the amazing Kapital but I did pick up the blue canoe club neckerchief!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics