• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
Me: H&M x V.U./Carhartt/Converse

Her: A shredded Ironman 265/65R15 front right tire

IMG_5563.jpg

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
View attachment 1463445
gross quarantine depression beard
robert geller

Snap out of quarantine depression long enough to shave that please, with the glasses and your look it smells like tech support rather than wild man. Also pants rolling is not fine but here it kinda works ok I guess, probably would work better unrolled though....

For some reason this pandemic is turning everyone into depression-era characters...

View attachment 1463510

Some old South American hat / EG / Union Special Overalls / EG / Slow Wear Lion (+ 1000 yard stare)

Keep everythung, especially beard and hat. As usual i'd try the pants unrolled...

EG jackets is dope!

Great jacket, uncuff and shave.

Maybe it is even harder to pull off beards with glasses? I guess flying monkey being older also helps.

This was the unroll your pants and shave special edition of fuuma commentary

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Howlin
Nanamica
Eg
Eg x Nb
View attachment 1463970

unroll pentz!! If it is cold enough for your jacket wear socks (maybe you,re wearing white ones, not sure...).

You wearing a contraceptive hat? It was even pinched to make sure everything works allright....

Don’t normally do double denim, but wanted to start breaking in a new pair.. and it’s just cooling down enough to start wearing a jacket again heh. Pardon the messy studio
View attachment 1463841

Too uptight: uncuff the jeans, unbutton the jacket.

Great orslow chinos, please stop showing us your ankles....

Full fatigue (in an alternate universe) today along with the BCGs (birth control glasses for those who never served).

I may have stayed in the Air Force if this was the uniform.

View attachment 1463938
View attachment 1463939

JMM, Kapital, Massimo Alba, Studio D' Artisan, John Lofgren

This is dope but i'd like a simpler coat to go along with the rest. Aren't Vietnam era BCGs pretty cool looking/iconic anyway*?

*I saw yours aren't real ones but I mean in old photos they look pretty cool IMHO.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is dope but i'd like a simpler coat to go along with the rest. Aren't Vietnam era BCGs pretty cool looking/iconic anyway*?

*I saw yours aren't real ones but I mean in old photos they look pretty cool IMHO.

Damn it, I'm trying to use this coat.

I wish I still had my BCGs although they were issued in 1999.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Nice but unbutton your shirt some more you look like you're going to a conference but decided to stop at the pool.

View attachment 1464091
Tony / Muji / Orslow / Niche

Not a baldie so I wouldn't know but shouldn't you have a little hat if you're wearing a suede shirt? (Maybe it isn't a suede shirt in this case nevermind...)

Unbutton jeans jacket and show a little white tee shirt, this casual look is like the new suit and you're really driving the point home.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coat is great, maybe like a really relaxed tee or oversized sweatshirt, same pants and not sure for shoes....

Yeah, I think the RRL waffle shirt I wore the previous day would have worked better although this is about as oversize as I have and it is XXL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads