• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
36B04C63-0964-4C3A-A79E-9CA8F22D2F8F.jpeg

faue

Reaction score
Love those shoes. Bummed I missed out on them.

Looking sharp brother!

Thanks dude! Hopefully they collab again at some point.

@faue good look! How did you size those paraboots btw?
Thanks! They run about 1/2 to a full size big. UK size 8, I usually wear a US size 9.5 or 10. I had to try on quite a few pairs in store before I found one that wouldn't give me heel slip.

@faue looks like a movie star
Legit made me blush.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is dope. How do you like that Cottle jacket? Do you own anything else by them?
Thanks! I only recently learned of Cottle and the jacket is my first purchase. It's really great. Thinner than other fleeces I have, but super soft and warm over a tee. There's a bunch of shirts (western shirt particularly looks nice) and relaxed pants I want to get from them as well, but just biding my time. @tdes81 started a cottle thread and shared his experience with a bunch of stuff he just got as well: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/cottle.670201/

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I only recently learned of Cottle and the jacket is my first purchase. It's really great. Thinner than other fleeces I have, but super soft and warm over a tee. There's a bunch of shirts (western shirt particularly looks nice) and relaxed pants I want to get from them as well, but just biding my time. @tdes81 started a cottle thread and shared his experience with a bunch of stuff he just got as well: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/cottle.670201/

Here's a couple shots of my kakishibu dyed merry-go-round shirt after a few wears and a hand wash:

lFnVSOa.jpg
IF6OiN0.jpg
2QeJfuu.jpg

It's starting to fade a bit around the arm pits (high friction point) which I think gives a pretty good indication about how the shirt is going to fade overall over time. This thing is really damn cool -- they stitch up and dye them to order.

The kakishibu dye makes the shirt pretty stiff and crisp, but in the note they sent me when I ordered it, it should soften up over time. Really excited to see how this evolves over time. The depth of color on it is really something else.

Still waiting on my patchwork jeans to get back from being hemmed. :(

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kapital, RRL, Sugarcane, White's.

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_125324657.jpg
    IMG_20200915_125324657.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 121

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads