• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really really like this. That traveler jacket looks awesome.

Thanks man. Props to the should I buy it thread for helping push me over the edge on the traveler jacket.

chiggyv

Reaction score
Ugh, congrats on getting the right color on those pants. I’ve ordered them twice now, and both times received a dark olive that looks like everything else I own. :fu:

Those look nice.

Would love a link to those pants - can't seem to located them on the website (perhaps not available in Canada?)

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Long time...…….....Yesterday

zb dandy.jpg

Alexidb

Reaction score
Eh. I’m still sore about Mind Bomb. Blew my whole allowance on that one, and it was terrible, terrible. Team Morrissey!
Moz is only good when he’s backed by a good guitarist. I think alain whyte carried a lot of his solo stuff.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol, Dusk was way better than Mind Bomb. We might be the only people who remember that band.

That could be changing! I was watching Sex Education last night, and there was a song from Soul Mining, so I googled it, and the soundtrack is apparently really popular with teens. I forgot just how good that song was. When I was eight, my aunt, who was in an all-girl punk roller skating gang(!), used to push her Walkman’s headphones down over my ears and play it while spinning me around until the roller girls’ hair would blend into an endless neon streak. Good times.

Would love a link to those pants - can't seem to located them on the website (perhaps not available in Canada?)

I don’t see them either. The W&B cargo pants are good, IMO (though those too arrived a darker olive, and not ripstop, as advertised).

Last edited:

nekromantik

Reaction score
Today's look:
John Elliott Kempy Coat
John Elliott straight hem flannel
Nudie skinny lin black jeans
UGG boots

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_171428~2.jpg
    IMG_20200127_171428~2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 83

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0014.JPG

Schneider scarf, shirt and pants

Qasimi Coat

Carmina loafers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads