• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can we have a 'how to disagree with each other civilly' workshop one day? i'll bring donuts.
0.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
The empirical 4est

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too sexless bro. how can you hope to be spotted on boy safari?

scanner

Reaction score
Nice, @Scanner . My only comment is that higher resolution would be nice!

Thank you Synthese, I uploaded some larger images. Unfortunately I got a little crazy with the Clarity settings so everything looks pixelated.

Are you standing on a table?

It's a guitar case. Needed some contrast otherwise the boots would have blended in the with the carpet
colgate.gif

Scanner is actually part of a MoMa exhibit called "Elevated Basics." He's standing on a platform that's suspended about 40 ft in the air and will remain standing for a week or until he collapses from thirst.

Not a bad idea. Better copyright before David Blaine gets to it.

Love the shape of the boot and the tall heel, really goes well with the denim shirt. Used to have (still have I guess) a pair of Veronique Branquinho cuban heels in a similar shape, wish I had them with me

Thank you Nicelynice, much appreciated!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Motion to have my user title changed to "sexless, shapeless mess."

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I get what Prudy is saying. Skinny jeans and a tight rider isn't part of the SF uniform so maybe people jump to say it's too small too quickly when it's just a different style, like saying a Yohji coat is too big. Those clothes are tiiiight, but if that's your thing ok. Problem for me is that the lengths don't work. The sleeves are long, but the pants are cropped, which betrays the whole idea of playing with how clothes fit. Longer skinny jeans would look better IMO.

Yeah, too small...

Tight pants are fine, but only if they fit. Same with jackets...

Edit: but yea, pants would be better if longer, sleeves shorter on jacket and no chunky shoes...s'nice jkt

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads