The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Tirailleur1, May 22, 2014.

1. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

My replies are inline, in bold.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

GUYS. GUYS! We've just been misunderstanding Mr. Moo the entire time. He just cares so much that his sleeves aren't big enough for his giant, giving heart ;o;

3. Mr. Moo

My favorite part about nah's posts is refreshing the page and seeing the posts evolve via edits.

4. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Congratulations on having no life! I EDITED THIS ONE JUST. FOR. YOU~ <3

5. Mr. Moo

You just did it again. First version did not have my quote. Now it does.

So cute.

6. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

7. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

I appreciate the thoughtful replies. This is a Moo I can enjoy online interactions with :)

I consider myself an asshole online because I'm here for me and I don't care about others think of me so I'm going to say what I think consequences be damned -- I consider that the mentality of an asshole.

On trolling -- yes that is the point of a good troll I guess. But who is like "Oh man that troll got me good, what a swell guy" I don't think anyone. And I don't think you really can play the I'mma troll sometimes and then be a normal guy sometimes and expect people to tell the difference since yes... good trolling you can't tell. You basically can't have it both ways. Also it's pretty clear when say Nahneun is trolling -- maybe that's "bad trolling" but it's easier to separate and define which I think people need and less of a drain on the community. So which version of trolling is actually "good" vs "bad"? Well... maybe a good shit is huge and stinky, but that isn't something I appreciate.

Yeah I mean I don't know who all shares the same view or not. But I mean if you feel you operate with a bit of a chip on the shoulder and if that's the case then maybe more people share that view then you'd like. And thats the thing with family stuff. People would say racism is too far or making judgments about their life choices is too far. I understand for you that family is sacred and crossing the line, but the lines just aren't absolute -- so... for some people family is not too far, but racism is too far.

And I personally will attack someones family in a in person meeting if I feel like it's warranted. I don't give any fucks if they push me to where it makes sense to do.

Lastly, what I've come to understand is while impressions seem set in stone (first impressions etc) if you change and demonstrate value people will always come around. I've seen this true in my admittedly awkward social interactions (friends) as well as in the workplace. I've worked with some terrible people who I thought would never change for the better, but when they finally did... I truly appreciated it, expressed it and whatever they were like before was forgotten -- it at some point became irrelevant. And I've gotten better at things which I thought was set in stone myself, and people recognized and appreciated it as well. Hugs all around.

So I dunno man -- I would say that the Moo that has existed up to this point if he went away I would probably find that great. However, if Moo-troll went away and someone more reflective of RL Moo showed up -- I don't think anyone would not be happier and welcoming.

But hey, I'm one internet person. I don't matter. So as skitlets said "You do you" We all are here for different things and have different values and needs.

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

SICK RECENT PURCHASES/LIFESTYLE SHOT

[​IMG]

9. Mr. Moo

Interesting stuff. I can't agree with in person family attacks because that's when shit hits the fan, but I can see what you mean. Thanks for the thoughtful banter.

10. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

"Kaneda, what do you see?"

11. diniro

diniro Senior member

Sounds like some projections here. Do you not sometimes copy-paste jokes from reddit and act like they're yours?

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

13. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Or not so casual… any SAEs around?

wtf is this? the toxic cunnilingus terrorist invader mask? :lol:

14. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

How many members are going to be like "Wow 75 new posts..there must be some awesome.........aw crap!!"