• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
our winter in australia is so ****, its not even cold, you can BARELY layer without sweating walking around the city. you can forget about thick jackets or coats unless you want to spend 5k on something you can wear like 3 times a year.

right now its summer and then autumn all i can wear is basic tee, jeans and sneakers, BS

i've gotten all this outerwear during the sales a few months ago, have not worn them once at all..

Just move to Melbourne and hang with the real men.

Gets cold enough for multiple layers, just ask the SE Asians - when it gets to 15 degrees it's time for beanies and down jackets.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So jealous of you Melbournians and you got way better fashion stores even japanese wear, bloddy where im at you can barely find anything.

i'd trade the sale and weather coincidence over having proper cold winters anyday

i'm always checking weekly forecast in hopes of a cold day so i can fashion :(

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ sinnedk
NAT
LUC
CCP x 2

@synthese
Peloton

@nahneun 6'1

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
oh the coat is NAT? is it the minimalist one from this season? the shoulders are pretty strong

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@thewho13: Ha!

@snowmanxl: They are the side-zip boots w/ a creeper sole and made of cow hide. From FW13 unless I am mistaken. Not sure of the exact style name / number though.

And thanks everyone...

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just move to Melbourne and hang with the real men.

Gets cold enough for multiple layers, just ask the SE Asians - when it gets to 15 degrees it's time for beanies and down jackets.
Yeah u guys should stop whining about Melbourne weather. I layer half the time and it's always > 28 deg and 80 percent humidity where I'm from :/

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we dont even get under 19 in syd, and in summer if we do get low 20s its like 65% humidity false fricken advertisement

i sweat easily so i dont dress up unless its 23 or under...

Matsa

Reaction score

From earlier this year in Paris:

16104703874_370b4e209d_o.jpg

16107068943_002547f268_o.jpg

Raf Simons (Coat)
Petar Petrov (Trousers)
Attachment (Boots)

That hood is weird as hell but I really like it. Awesome coat!

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so what happened with this guy? I was dying reading this as it was happening but I've been off the forum for the last few days.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Platypus is so next level that I felt meh about the spacepope fit that came after. (That fit is actually great spope!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads