• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks to @Gentry NYC and @conceptual 4est for the Camoshita SC. Sorry for not looking awesomer.

(click for really, really big)

Last edited:

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks to @Gentry NYC and @conceptual 4est for the Camoshita SC. Sorry for not looking awesomer.

(click for really, really big)

tumblr_m7ph5fmX9W1r4xm08o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 That knit looks ******* luxurious. Seriously, is that a new pickup? How does it stand up after a bit of wear? I mean, it looks seriously amazing but super soft and rigid at the same time... I can't comprehend.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't get a pic to come out but I'm wearing an inverted Regis fit tonight:

dark purple margiela u-neck tee
black virgin wool pressed margiela trousers
replica margiela argentine boots

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

@RegisDB9

That knit looks ******* luxurious. Seriously, is that a new pickup? How does it stand up after a bit of wear? I mean, it looks seriously amazing but super soft and rigid at the same time... I can't comprehend.

This is one of my favorite knits, it is from SS10 I believe. The thing is awesome, high collar in the back and low neck make it float above my neck in cool ways depending on what I am doing. The feel of it is like old school under armor in that I am never hot in it. I email Margiela from time to time asking them to make me this kind of knit or at least release it again. They did track down a navy version but I'd like any color I can get my hands on

Seriously, @RegisDB9
 is that guy from CSI Miami, for real.  

I actually could pass for the guy, just need to go bald

Goddammit that is an outfit I'd love to wear. Where to kop beard, tan, and jeans?

Come on down to the MIA my friend/don't shave....ever

Donut

Reaction score
Ever since you started posting fits with the viscose knit, I've always wanted one. Too bad I cant seem to find one in 46.

Any advice on tracking one down?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
idk synth, looks pretty awesome to me.

rokor

Reaction score
Regis, are you associated with MMM? You seem to own a whole lot of they've made. I dig your fits, you have a really consistent style
fing02[1].gif

From today. I feel like a slimmer shirt would've made it slightly better.
Y3
Gap
Insight
Nike
Oliver Peoples NDG specs

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's "just" a valued customer.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I'm just a big huge fan of Margiela past and present. I'd model for them in a second if I could, they would of course have to let me walk out in whatever I am wearing

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Ever since you started posting fits with the viscose knit, I've always wanted one. Too bad I cant seem to find one in 46.

Any advice on tracking one down?

They have pretty much told me to stop asking haha. If it ever happens I would say something about it here for sure

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You strayed from the company line though with those SLP boots and your phasing out of "jazz club".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads