• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of hostility in this thread, a lot of violence and a lot of anga.

How about we all take our clothes off except our leopard print briefs then drip each other with baby oil and have a royal rumble to see who comes on top?

Last edited:

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score
LL

i sincerely hope you wake up tomorrow ronnel, and find out you didnt actually get that tattoo

Last edited:

i2onnel

Reaction score
I wake up everyday feeling amazing. how do you like your life?

seems like you spend most of it negging every single one of my posts on sufu. also bringing something up anytime I post here. you seem to be more involved in my life than your own

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone, stfu unless you are actually going to post a fit or comment in a semi-constructive way on a fit. Take your grudges outta here.

I'm going to bed, and when I wake up, I am going to put people on ice if I find that my request has not been heeded. Also, your posts will be deleted anyway, so it's not like anyone but me is going to have the last word. I really hope that I don't have to clean this thread up and time people out first thing in the morning.

Thanks,

Fok. The Management.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
TMLewin blue pinstripe shirt with Hot Diamonds cufflinks

Kurabo bespoke 19oz jeans

R300

Reaction score
Hirsh, you look really, different..

Last edited by a moderator:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not quite sure what to do with the tent-like shirt proportions, but first attempt:

Yohji Yamamoto
Margaret Howell
Birkenstock

This doesn't really look bad, but it does look very gay-and-wants-everyone-to-know, if that's not what you're going for. The shirt is cool, I'd just wear a jacket of some sort over it to tone it down a bit. I like the bottom half.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads