• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
both

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Elevator selfie

edit: shameless elevator selfie

J-jesus christ, those jeans are freaking painted onto your thighs—get some jeans that fit you, b-baka

solargarden

Reaction score
amazing kekekekai,

tender woad dyed pullover shirt
tender woad dyed trews
hope hemp socks
docs

apc shirt
tee shirt
dana lee jeans
vans

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
v-necks are not in fashion anymore? All I see are drape u-necks and crews?

What happened?

MightyDuck

Reaction score
Quote: I think people associate them with wide necked 'bros', clubbing and such.
Also the way some people wear oversized v necks so you see lots of chest doesn't help with the general image,

dan138zig

Reaction score

v-necks are not in fashion anymore? All I see are drape u-necks and crews?

What happened?

I associate v-necks with those "zara/topman fashion guys", that's how it is in my country.

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

speaking of Baron Wells, anyone know what's up with them? Looked at their webshop recently and every single item was sold out.
not sure in the past year, but they were doing a sort of preorder/"show you what they'll have before it's available" model for a bit. haven't checked lately, but i see their facebook page hasn't had anything on it since december, so that's not hopeful.
Just chop off the arms and wear it year round
I think about finding a jacket to do this to a lot. i suspect I'd never wear it. But maybe I need to find out.
Yesterday
welcome! most exciting first post in a while.
I think people associate them with wide necked 'bros', clubbing and such. Also the way some people wear oversized v necks so you see lots of chest doesn't help with the general image,
They're occasionally around; they're just off-trend right now.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Do everyone a favour and stop posting.

Listen , you bully ... I for one truly appreciate his insights since he points out details I'd otherwise overlook on many subjects, WAYWT included.
Plus it saves me having to comment on people's fits because he takes care of them all for me.
His own fits (btw you haven't shared in a while!) are spectacular and people have attested at their high quality in person.
And he's the only one who prints out a picture of Christian Bale to hold in front of his face when taking pics -- do you know anyone else with this level of commitment ?
His taste and depth of knowledge in footwear especially is spectacular.
All in all quality poaster 10/10 would read again.

Last edited:

R300

Reaction score
kekekekai's fit is cool af, just a shame the picture quality is ****

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads