• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PXL_20240716_224530003~2.jpg

Cody DeFranco / Uniqlo / MMM

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
View attachment 2195567

Jacquemus polo
Rag and Bone jeans
Sleepy Jones mules
No one respectable wears Jacquemus menswear, please switch to old GE company polo or something. I'd also get lighter ones for summer.
Sup Fellas!
View attachment 2195797
View attachment 2195799
FIGs - Scrubs - NB x FIGs

(First Scrub WAYWT?)
Those shoes are ugly as **** and would be awful if you were doing a fashion look but they're ok with the scrubs cause it makes them look like the bargain bin shoes that everyone wears in a hospital. My doc likes expensive whiskies and luxury golfing (i.e. rich boomer dad taste) but he (and his team) still wears the worst crap on scrub days whenever I see him.
I agree partially with this in that he looks good and it's a nice mix and that oversize has gotten more popular. I'm not sure if it's lost its magic but who knows!

View attachment 2197961

Very fashion victim last night.

LV shirt
Tom Ford
Carmina
This is fine because you're both doing the bad taste summer vacation event look so it works out in the end. I need to pack for this too so I'll probably do something similar (white pentz, dumb loafers and like a brand-name, luxified Vegas wanker shirt).
Tension, contrast, movement, dimension, depth.

View attachment 2198345

❤️
You aren't Egon Schiele, don't worry about torsion and maybe get some Céline bootcuts (not sure if you're more of a YSL or Céline guy at this point).

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
It’s too damn hot

Suggestions for polos or breezy shirts that can be worn untucked?

I work in a client facing profession.
Stop facing your clients and start wearing booty shorts, you'll be the thiccest rear-side presenting guy around.
“The creatures outside looked from fashion bro to normie, and from normie to fashion bro, and from fashion bro to normie again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
George Rockwell, Fashion bro fam
I like your interiors but that lamp is just generic finance bro with "creative" girlfriend interior. We all have overdone pieces we like so if you're super into it keep the lamp (I have some pieces like that at home, no hate) but if you don't mind and can switch it to something else, do so. If the loafers are black maybe try deep brown, not that important though, prioritize the lamp.
View attachment 2200229
Casablanca / RL / Geller / MMM

Finally tracked down the matching pants for this jacket today, very stoked.
View attachment 2200231
You've got eccentric guy facial hair and sunglasses so I'd tone it down, it seems you're about to try to sell me a 72 Buick while we're drinking at the stampede.
Yeah exactly like this, it's not boring but maybe less everything turned to 11.
@RegisDB9 papaya color way is perfect. You have the weekend bag set in a similar tan from MMM correct? Probably my favorite color for their bags.

Vacation continues
View attachment 2203645
View attachment 2203643
same here, nice.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
…I also wore things

View attachment 2203613
View attachment 2203615 Maison Martin Margiela - 50’s Cut Shirt - Painted GATS - Celine Wide Cut Denim

I guess I can't get used to pre-distressed denim...You're a dad unless I missed something, time for some raw levi 501 (made in america).

Do you get the message?

I was about to diss you for these looks saying you remind me of a bobo aussie wanker who's about to be metoo-ed at the same time as his old tweets full of racial slurs are found but then I figured you also look like a male hustler so this is fine. Try to lean ever so slightly more into the latter, just in case other onlookers aren't as magnanimous.
what up. cropped shirt shirt and added the fabric / replaced pocket flaps
View attachment 2208767
Get different pentz to wear with the cropped shirt, something dressier, larger and with a higher rise.
View attachment 2208857 View attachment 2208859

View attachment 2208861

Ann D coat from 2011

A black jacket from Universal Works, a brand I'm not so into, but this turned up in a charity shop for £18 and it's a really versatile jacket made from a very nice black wool.

Acne trousers, Ann D boots.

Bit cold here for July!
Old school slim is fine sometimes, even in *gasp* black.
View attachment 2209101

hender scheme - vetra - critical madnezz - lej - hender scheme
See, this is why I am not entirely against white pants/black shoes.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Man, way to hit a 42-year-old hard lol

I *believe* it doesn't look nearly so obvious in real life and at a normal angle. Selfies with adjusted exposure (boosted shadows) seem to be the least flattering to my hairline. But yeah, I try to push my hair to the side more than I used to to counter-act exactly what you're referring to.

That said, I am 99% certain I don't have a widow's peak.
Gonna have to back the foo on this. It doesn't even look dramatic in photos and he has dark hair so the skin/hair contrast is extreme. He's definitely far away from Joe Hairplugs Biden territory.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member