• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I'm sure the irony of this is lost on you. So much bravado when you're berating lesser regarded posters, but someone calls you out on your bullshit and you quickly become the victim. Always the critic, never the criticized.

Next.

yes, cismale white techbro "ironically" using the lowest hanging microaggression against asians is definitely the best way to get your point across (can somebody say deja vu for the last time we made this cucked again joke?)! clearly, this "irony" was lost on me and of course, i, as the perpetually marginalized and victimized party, must make my point absolutely clear, and nothing i said in the last few posts were tongue-in-cheek! of course, i, the underprivileged non-white asian male, am always the victim, and can never be the prepetrator! get the **** over yourself you ******* white knight and get off your high horse.

MeatFish

Reaction score
My cuck chair is full of clothes, all out of cucks! :cry:
D5CA921B-5628-488D-A248-AD6CEAE38134.jpeg

Yokkoyama/De Bonne Facture/uqlo rollneck/ vintage x2/Paraboot/Wythe bag
DF7A075C-6165-423A-9A87-BC2A1B897E5B.jpeg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Respectfully, the aggressive defensiveness may not be nahneun levels of toxicity, but it's not as far off as you seem to think. He can **** up the thread, for sure, but multiple "you have to understand that I lawyer things" and "he's a ******* dick" posts are much the same.

I mentioned being an attorney once, the point didn't come across, it doesn't matter, and I moved on.

I really don't think calling out a persistent troll for his bullshit is the same as the trolling itself. I'm not defending the fit anymore, I haven't been for a while, and I only ever did it as a way to figure out the actual issue. I'm calling out a dick for being a dick, and he seems to think the proper response is to double down being a dick. And he'll keep doing it after I'm gone. Equating these two positions is absurd.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
how i think i post:

your fit sucks and you suck at taking advice

how sf thinks i post:

* Lawyer: "nahneun, before you performed the shitpost, did you check for a proper fit?"

* nahneun: "No."

* Lawyer: "Did you check for color coordination?"

* Lawyer: "Did you check for steez?"

* Lawyer: "So, then it is possible that the poster was well dressed when you began the shitpost?"

* Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Nanny?”

* nahneun: "Because his midfit was sitting on Fok’s desk in a drive."

* Lawyer: "But could the poster have still been well dressed nevertheless?"

* nahneun: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been well dressed and practicing law somewhere."

Last edited:

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
My man, no one is doling out morality points for SF shitposting. This is not equating anything, this is wanting to read a thread that isn't unfun nonsense. While nahneun will continue being a **** for as long as he gets a rise out of people he thinks of as dolts, I'm not sure why you'd think a thread reader would find you somehow more pleasing to see posts from.

The is not the first time you beefed on the internet in front of people (some of us are on Reddit, though this ain't your first SF dispute rodeo either), and you are acting like somehow this unique set of circumstances ended up with someone trolling you for the first time or some ****. I'd urge you to consider why you are a magnet for trolls and why you feel the need to to go on about their meanness towards you in multiple posts. I'd suggest it's at least partially because you seem to want to take chances without facing the fact you sometimes fail, you take specific and constructive feedback with poor grace and sometimes painfully obvious point missing, try to litigate people out of opinions often born of significantly broader understandings of how to dress, hunt for any comment you can work up into an expressed resentment, go on endlessly about how a jerk is a jerk without learning how to use the very easy to find block function, and then expect that people won't find you an easy target.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
My man, no one is doling out morality points for SF shitposting. This is not equating anything, this is wanting to read a thread that isn't unfun nonsense. While nahneun will continue being a **** for as long as he gets a rise out of people he thinks of as dolts, I'm not sure why you'd think a thread reader would find you somehow more pleasing to see posts from.

The is not the first time you beefed on the internet in front of people (some of us are on Reddit, though this ain't your first SF dispute rodeo either), and you are acting like somehow this unique set of circumstances ended up with someone trolling you for the first time or some ****. I'd urge you to consider why you are a magnet for trolls and why you feel the need to to go on about their meanness towards you in multiple posts. I'd suggest it's at least partially because you seem to want to take chances without facing the fact you sometimes fail, you take specific and constructive feedback with poor grace and sometimes painfully obvious point missing, try to litigate people out of opinions often born of significantly broader understandings of how to dress, hunt for any comment you can work up into an expressed resentment, go on endlessly about how a jerk is a jerk without learning how to use the very easy to find block function, and then expect that people won't find you an easy target.

stop being so nice :(

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score

Jesus Christ, man, I posted an outfit that wasn't that good, I talked to some guy about the shoes, and some people got dramatic about it. I didn't "beef the internet." What is going on here?

I'm not upset that he attacked me, personally, specifically. I'm upset that he keeps doing it, the forum mods don't care, people here defend him, and it's going to keep happening. I've been talking about it today. I'll have moved on by tomorrow, but he's going to keep tormenting people. I've ignored him (I'd prefer if there were a way to block him), but new users on the forum don't know they should.

People browsing this thread may not understand what I'm posting about. Poeople here might not care. They might get bored, and have to scroll past me.

He's not boring people, he's attacking people. He's making the forum worse with no upside. He's not critiquing fits, he's not giving specific feedback or constructive feedback, he's trolling. And we've established that I'm not the only one he likes to troll.

It's not about me, I'm not trying to litigate this, I'm just hoping somebody will deal with the toxicity here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, man, I posted an outfit that wasn't that good, I talked to some guy about the shoes, and some people got dramatic about it. I didn't "beef the internet." What is going on here?

I'm not upset that he attacked me, personally, specifically. I'm upset that he keeps doing it, the forum mods don't care, people here defend him, and it's going to keep happening. I've been talking about it today. I'll have moved on by tomorrow, but he's going to keep tormenting people. I've ignored him (I'd prefer if there were a way to block him), but new users on the forum don't know they should.

People browsing this thread may not understand what I'm posting about. Poeople here might not care. They might get bored, and have to scroll past me.

He's not boring people, he's attacking people. He's making the forum worse with no upside. He's not critiquing fits, he's not giving specific feedback or constructive feedback, he's trolling. And we've established that I'm not the only one he likes to troll.

It's not about me, I'm not trying to litigate this, I'm just hoping somebody will deal with the toxicity here.

Hrnngnggnfnfnfnfndnsjakfovnfbfdjamgofnvndaudhdnfmgiffhsndkfjfbffififbffhfbfbfnfldofhbd

@Reginald Bartholomew i hate you for being so nice

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bathmateindia