• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JewishAmericana

Reaction score
IMG_20220816_093429284.jpg

Moved into my new place yesterday. Now to find a mirror for my room so I don't visit the target every 2-3 days for a fit pic....

Really like this fit, especially the turtleneck with that jacket.
Excuse the bare feet

View attachment 1822920

Vintage/EG/Gramicci

krudsma

Reaction score
you made that shirt? it's great
Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out considering I was freestyling on it a lot more than I usually do. I spent about a full day on it (saved some time by using the selvage for the hem and the ends of the sleeves). Definitely the fastest turnaround I've done on a shirt, they normally take closer to a week if I'm doing it around work stuff.

Friend

Reaction score
Man I could swear they did, I remember them using the pic you posted and the one where Pablo is standing with his arm crossed. Anyways I’m liking the one you posted is it echo en Barcelona? I might order me a more tailored version
Oscar is great. I visited his shop a day I was visiting Barcelona a couple years ago, and ended up ordering a custom pair of the same sateen fatigue pants he was wearing. Cool sense of silhouettes, nice fabrics and construction, and he seems game to customize things to suit your tastes.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theprowatcheswbo