• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
don't think so, they have some terrycloth polos, but not like this
Man I could swear they did, I remember them using the pic you posted and the one where Pablo is standing with his arm crossed. Anyways I’m liking the one you posted is it echo en Barcelona? I might order me a more tailored version

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1821743

There's a tailor in Barcelona named Oscar H. Grand. Once one of Oscar's customers brought him his grandfather's vintage shirt and asked to make a replica. As it turned out it was the same shirt that can be seen on famous Picasso's photos from Cannes. So since then Oscar decided to sell MTM replicas and I'm happy he did.

p.s. privet s fwr ;)
I remember stumbling across his shop near the Picasso museum, it was super cool.

nightwatcher

Reaction score
Man I could swear they did, I remember them using the pic you posted and the one where Pablo is standing with his arm crossed. Anyways I’m liking the one you posted is it echo en Barcelona? I might order me a more tailored version
you're right, they used the photo as an inspiration for prints, colors and materials, but not the exact silhouette. on Picasso's original there's a distinct detail – angled pocket, and OB shirts are just plain polos.

yeah, they are made in BCN, you can contact him via IG, though he's on vacation till September

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you're right, they used the photo as an inspiration for prints, colors and materials, but not the exact silhouette. on Picasso's original there's a distinct detail – angled pocket, and OB shirts are just plain polos.

yeah, they are made in BCN, you can contact him via IG, though he's on vacation till September

Thanks for the referral. This guy's whole account is fire.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artificialgrassriver