• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Duuude. Mitch died in 2005??? Holy shit I saw this meme and though man I remember that guy from an old Comedy Central presents and I laughed historically….went to google wondering what he was uo to and Wow man this guy would have taken off in the that phase of comedy where everything was a Superbad spinoff movie

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 Yeah I'm a huge Hedberg fan, there are some amazing bootlegs of his act from the early 2000's. This one is just so great, you can really hear what a cult following he was developing in the clubs and how genuinely surprised he is by the love. He rings every bell in the room that night. It's a national tragedy we missed out on decades of hedberg material.

Couple of my all time favorites:
"last year MTVs real world got 40 thousand applications. That's amazing... such an even number.... You'd think there'd be a 7 in there or something."

"I don't like dreaming. I get all tired and I lay down and next thing I know I have to build a go kart with my old landlord."

"I had a friend ask to use my oven. I told him I don't have an oven but I do have a clock that occasionally heats stuff up."

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score
@RegisDB9 Yeah I'm a huge Hedberg fan, there are some amazing bootlegs of his act from the early 2000's. This one is just so great, you can really hear what a cult following he was developing in the clubs and how genuinely surprised he is by the love. He rings every bell in the room that night. It's a national tragedy we missed out on decades of hedberg material.

"I don't like dreaming. I get all tired and I lay down and next thing I know I have to build a go kart with my old landlord."
This was the joke that came to mind when I saw you guys talking about him. I guess the other go to joke of his would have been "I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to too."

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachRc