• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Story mfg, Orslow, and Indy.
Story mfg, Orslow , and Indy.

View attachment 1797436 View attachment 1797437
I don’t really understand the footwear choice here. I like the shirts and pants, they obviously give of a vintage/ handmade craftsmen-ship vibe, but then the Indys look overly structured and barely worn. I feel like there’s so many better footwear choices that would work here.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t really understand the footwear choice here. I like the shirts and pants, they obviously give of a vintage/ handmade craftsmen-ship vibe, but then the Indys look overly structured and barely worn. I feel like there’s so many better footwear choices that would work here.
Like?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Worn in canvas sneakers, suede work boots (something like Visvim Virgils) or even Birkenstock’s off the top of my head. Anything that has a more relaxed, vintage feel.
Yeah, I can definitely see that. Good ideas

gr8man

Reaction score
Kind of agree with you, but wearing them more frequently now to break in those boots.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyapemberton