• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got mine at Cavenders in austin last spring. i guess it was a limited edition? the side zip that tecovas makes is so similar that i think they're made at the same factory (tecovas may be getting better qc out of the factory)

Thanks, man. I have both the grey and the tan suede Tecovas, they're cool. The toe on yours looks more similar to the Lucchese Jonah, which is why I'm keen to track them down.

Vickt

Reaction score
X-post some pics from Canoe Club thread.

First Acronym piece annnd… it’s a coach jacket. Really loving it, but probably nobody would guess it’s Acronym except for maybe seeing the back strap.

58D19E3D-149F-46E7-AF01-447A970E4652.jpeg

Acronym/Veilance/Lanvin

955D08D1-A6BA-4EC8-B823-F147818B8150.jpeg

Acronym/3sixteen/Rick/Vans

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First Acronym piece annnd… it’s a coach jacket. Really loving it, but probably nobody would guess it’s Acronym except for maybe seeing the back strap.

View attachment 1795734
Acronym/Veilance/Lanvin

View attachment 1795735
The incongruity of suburban housing development/manicured lawn/groomed dog and Rick...

Vickt

Reaction score
The incongruity of suburban housing development/manicured lawn/groomed dog and Rick...

Jokes on you, my dog hasn't been to the groomer in like 8 months. How brutal is that? Can barely smell the mango shampoo anymore.

Besides, isn’t Rick all about tolerance and inclusion now. I’m sure he would disapprove of this internet judgey-ness, especially considering his childhood.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jokes on you, my dog hasn't been to the groomer in like 8 months. How brutal is that? Can barely smell the mango shampoo anymore.

Besides, isn’t Rick all about tolerance and inclusion now. I’m sure he would disapprove of this internet judgey-ness, especially considering his childhood.

Dude, chill. It was harmless observation.

The 'fit looks good and honestly pops against the HOA-approved lawn grooming...

Vickt

Reaction score
Dude, chill. It was harmless observation.

The 'fit looks good and honestly pops against the HOA-approved lawn grooming...

My bad. Meant to be a joke but came off harsh. If I’m being honest, it’s probably because it does bother me thinking about ‘fitting in’ vs wearing what I like. Especially in recent times when I get called Corona and shoved in parking lots even while with my daughter. Am I inviting this because I draw extra attention to myself? Should I dress as bland as possible and blend in? I don’t know, but it does make me angry.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
bro remember you have very very enviable hair and take a deep breath. it's just the internet and light tongue in cheek jabbing.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My bad. Meant to be a joke but came off harsh. If I’m being honest, it’s probably because it does bother me thinking about ‘fitting in’ vs wearing what I like. Especially in recent times when I get called Corona and shoved in parking lots even while with my daughter. Am I inviting this because I draw extra attention to myself? Should I dress as bland as possible and blend in? I don’t know, but it does make me angry.
Angry for you.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1795734
Acronym/Veilance/Lanvin

View attachment 1795735

That actually makes me want to get the acr jacket more than the product pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads