• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is so cool - Especially as something you lived life in, if that makes sense.
makes perfect sense, I love having cool memories attached to items of clothing that i love

Love Jordan. Could spend forever in Wadi Rum and Petra. And despite all the traffic issues I also love Amman.
Amman is cool (especially the souk, can’t wait to have my rolls of film developed), Wadi Rum felt like being on Mars, Petra is mind boggling

232E12C1-BE1F-4D8D-94DC-0C3B95001C0A.jpeg

82E49803-CA9F-45EB-966A-9D9D46808620.jpeg

54379B03-AADE-4D0D-BFB5-3E22405E7FD5.jpeg

DDD6C68A-E6A2-418F-9A2E-87A0A91E43BE.jpeg

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jordan is probably my favourite place I’ve all I’ve visited. I don’t even remember much since it’s been 10 years since I was there but I’ve wanted to go back ever since.
the food was also amazing.

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
makes perfect sense, I love having cool memories attached to items of clothing that i love

Amman is cool (especially the souk, can’t wait to have my rolls of film developed), Wadi Rum felt like being on Mars, Petra is mind boggling

Jordan is probably my favourite place I’ve all I’ve visited. I don’t even remember much since it’s been 10 years since I was there but I’ve wanted to go back ever since.
the food was also amazing.
The rest of the Levant is also amazing and it's probably the most hospitable place/people in the world. Obviously things are a bit hampered by a brutal civil war, an apartheid state and a massively corrupt and failing government...but apart from all that it's great!

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@eazye funny, Triple Aught is right across the street and we know those guys well.
No shit? I had no idea. I love their stuff. I’ve got a tactical messenger bag from them as well that’s seen lots of use. I’m in Denver and have actually been to Canoe Club but totally missed the TAD store. 😫

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@eazye you live in Denver or you are visiting and staying in Denver? I live in Denver! When were you in? Today we were shooting our lookbook so I was down at our studio.

And yeah I don’t think they’ve got a proper storefront. I just think that’s their workshop or something similar.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everettlondon