• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

verver

Reaction score
broke out the leather and the ol’ supreme for the high desert. hope everyone is having a nice day.
View attachment 1710253
preme, rmc, momo, yuks​
Like ur fits, but an affected coffee mug sip in middle of desert walk w dog is ?. This goes for all affected poses ie pushing ur iPhone cam, smoking while taking selfie, etc.

Caveat: dance moves per @KamoteJoe is ?

faue

Reaction score
Seems like such a simple thing to take a natural picture of yourself until you try and do it. Then all of the sudden you're wondering where to look and hold your hands like a human being.

Reminds me of this 30 Rock clip of Jack in front of the camera:

Every time I try to take a fit pic, this song runs through my head —

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
Like ur fits, but an affected coffee mug sip in middle of desert walk w dog is ?. This goes for all affected poses ie pushing ur iPhone cam, smoking while taking selfie, etc.

i did this to block my face but honestly u bring up a good point

edit: also re: dog it’s surprisingly easier for me to hold the dog when my girl takes the picture than for her to hold him and take a pic

Last edited:

BlakeRVA

Reaction score

Old Man.png

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics