• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Steely Dan’s so old, they probably exited the loop and are poised to be cool again.

I work around high schoolers. The “old albums” (actually CDs :( ) they discover out in the garage are from bands like Tool and Rage Against the Machine. They’re actually pretty good, Mr. Noob, have you heard of them?

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steely Dan’s so old, they probably exited the loop and are poised to be cool again.

I work around high schoolers. The “old albums” (actually CDs :( ) they discover out in the garage are from bands like Tool and Rage Against the Machine. They’re actually pretty good, Mr. Noob, have you heard of them?
It’s happening already

endorphinz

Reaction score
I’ve never been a big Steely Dan fan, or Tool or Rage for that matter

There’s a lot of good music around today but you need to seek it out. You won’t find it on a Spotify playlist or on a list of most streamed. Technology has eliminated all barriers to entry which is a double edged sword. It means that anyone can be heard but it also allows those that should never be heard, the avenue to be heard. There are 60,000 songs uploaded to Spotify EVERY DAY, 22 MILLION a year. So much garbage but a few hidden gems too. It takes work to uncover them but it’s worth it.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.