• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"A nice view", huh? Man I would suck at working for tips... 😔

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fell free to speak your piece.

I've tried what is available to me in my price range. I need black jeans for work purposes. I want a mid to higher rise. This is the only option I've found that are available year round and not painted on my thighs or having any sort of stretch material. My non work jeans are Uniqlo regular/tapered fit that I like. But, no black available.

Happy to take suggestions and look into other options. Contribute to that end, if you'd like to see me in anything else. Till then, I'ma rock these till the wheels fall off. Then, I'll put on the backup pair that are at the tailor.
501s?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've tried what is available to me in my price range. I need black jeans for work purposes. I want a mid to higher rise. This is the only option I've found that are available year round and not painted on my thighs or having any sort of stretch material. My non work jeans are Uniqlo regular/tapered fit that I like. But, no black available.

Happy to take suggestions and look into other options. Contribute to that end, if you'd like to see me in anything else. Till then, I'ma rock these till the wheels fall off. Then, I'll put on the backup pair that are at the tailor.
I have big thighs and really like these:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel you here. I need a measured 32" waist but at least 12.5" thighs. It makes shopping for denim hard unless you are willing to bite the bullet and increase the budget

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Goatse.cx may be the first internet generation's original lesson to never click through a link when you're not sure what is on the other side.
Anyone remembers which media site published an investigative journalism piece trying to find the man pictured in Goatse?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.