• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
i'm no margiela archivist like regis is, so i have to ask: is that dan bilzerian or the geico caveman?
First, auto like for Tony Montana. Margiela back in the day did lookbooks with different people wearing the same fit….man the guy I posted really put it all together compared to the other guy who was more clean cut. The fit looked like a costume. I guess what I’m saying is caveman bliz made the fit

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what is the margiela look anyway? Zip boots, low rise slacks with lots of break worn like jeans, 70s hidden placket shirt, leather or casual blazery thing?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I give them a little credit on their new tabi everything ways but I generally cut off around that very season in SS10 I’ve met guys that won’t buy anything past FW2004.

I give them a little credit on their new tabi everything ways but I generally cut off around that very season in SS10 I’ve met guys that won’t buy anything past FW2004.

So what is the margiela look anyway? Zip boots, low rise slacks with lots of break worn like jeans, 70s hidden placket shirt, leather or casual blazery thing?
All of that and the little details that make you say…fuck why didn’t I think of that. One of the easiest and most straightforward ways of dressing that at the same time looks cool and makes you feel like a hundred bucks….and it’s basically why I love it and went fell Margiela when I did. Btw that accordion suede jacket is one of my last true grails, I’ve never seen it in person/up for sale

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.