• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've now seen both Yankee and Dodger hats on you recently. I'm fairly sure you're not allowed to be a fan of both teams, but are you a fan of either? or just like the lids?
I can't watch more than 5 minutes of baseball without falling into a deep slumber.

Not a sports fan - just wear the caps. I got yelled at for wearing a Red Sox cap in NYC one day.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Braves fan here. Yes I enjoy pain and heartbreak. Nothing like beating down the doyers for 3 games and choking

wesleeatl

Reaction score
Braves fan here. Yes I enjoy pain and heartbreak. Nothing like beating down the doyers for 3 games and choking
was just at a braves/phillies game here in atlanta. their rotation this year... disappointing.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
was just at a braves/phillies game here in atlanta. their rotation this year... disappointing.
Yeah, and that bullpen is a guaranteed sad. It was a great idea to let Melancon walk….At least Soroka is supposedly back in August

**Will provide a two pic mirror fit later for baseball talk

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padres fan here. They’ve suddenly remembered they’re from San Diego again and are slumping hard. Thanks for Melancon though. Going to their game against Doyhers on 6/21.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Padres fan here. They’ve suddenly remembered they’re from San Diego again and are slumping hard. Thanks for Melancon though. Going to their game against Doyhers on 6/21.
Wow bro sounds like you should be in sell mode. Melancon and Tatis Jr for Will Smith and Panda no backsies

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.