• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hows the man-tle shirt in hand? is the siloutte quite rigid, or quite flowy? This pic makes it look quite rigid, almost like a jacket but other fit pics i've seen makes it look quite drapey
It’s waxed and retains shape, so currently it’s “rigid” (just got it in) but it’s supposed to soften with wash and wear. I don’t want to call it rigid, because in my mind rigid reminds me of uncomfortable raw denim. This is more shape retention.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s waxed and retains shape, so currently it’s “rigid” (just got it in) but it’s supposed to soften with wash and wear. I don’t want to call it rigid, because in my mind rigid reminds me of uncomfortable raw denim. This is more shape retention.
cool. certainly not a cheap option so just doing some research. Thanks for that! sounds like something I'm after

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool. certainly not a cheap option so just doing some research. Thanks for that! sounds like something I'm after
Reach out to Sam @ Meridian, they have it in stock and are super cool and helpful. I’m sure he can explain the materials and drape far better than I could.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.