• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gardenvariety

Reaction score
One last hurrah for winter

edit: also soliciting opinions on what other footwear you would wear with this besides white sneakers. It also looks fine with mid brown suede plain toe boots, but beyond those two options I've been struggling to figure out what would work well with this kind of look.

sch_front.png

sch_back.png

Last edited:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice coat

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dwiz with side zips that outfit would be straight out of an early 00s Margiela lookbook

endorphinz

Reaction score
One of the best parts of SF is when you see an outfit that is not your aesthetic but awesome and really makes you want to try more things.
Thank you. My aesthetic is not the preferred look of SF and that’s cool. I post almost daily on my IG but refrain from posting here because my looks seem out of place. I am always looking for inspiration in all types of different areas to further hone my style but at this point in my life it’s pretty much set

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy