• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is no doubt a cool look, but it also looks like stuff my mom wears on the weekend.
How's it feel knowing your mom dresses better than you ever will?

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
How's it feel knowing your mom dresses better than you ever will?
dunno about you guys but my mum has always and will always dress better than me and pretty much everyone on here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dunno about you guys but my mum has always and will always dress better than me and pretty much everyone on here.
My mom dresses like a sith Lord so same

Spehsmonkey

Reaction score
This is no doubt a cool look, but it also looks like stuff my mom wears on the weekend.
I’ll take this as the compliment it was surely intended to be.

Spehsmonkey

Reaction score
Next one I post, I’ll dig out some skinny jeans and cuff ‘em with some Adidas NMDs to top it all off.

rokor

Reaction score
Benes I like that slipper look. Did you find some or is that the pair your looking to replace?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When looking for skinny jeans before I just went with my D02s I had a lot of trouble finding something that was actually comfortable while still being skinny and feeling like some sort of denim. Then I remembered trying on D02s years ago and they just kinda fit what I was going for. I don't think there's anything similar in terms of cut and material out there atm. That being said I prefer the material of the older ones I tried on. Tons of people tailor their D02s its almost impossible to find an unaltered pair on the secondary market.
What size are you, I got a few pair of unadulterated d02

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Benes I like that slipper look. Did you find some or is that the pair your looking to replace?
I found these. They are actually a women's XL ha!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.