• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

faue

Reaction score
Love those shoes. Bummed I missed out on them.

Looking sharp brother!
Thanks dude! Hopefully they collab again at some point.

@faue good look! How did you size those paraboots btw?
Thanks! They run about 1/2 to a full size big. UK size 8, I usually wear a US size 9.5 or 10. I had to try on quite a few pairs in store before I found one that wouldn't give me heel slip.

@faue looks like a movie star
Legit made me blush.

LeBeef

Reaction score
This is dope. How do you like that Cottle jacket? Do you own anything else by them?
Thanks! I only recently learned of Cottle and the jacket is my first purchase. It's really great. Thinner than other fleeces I have, but super soft and warm over a tee. There's a bunch of shirts (western shirt particularly looks nice) and relaxed pants I want to get from them as well, but just biding my time. @tdes81 started a cottle thread and shared his experience with a bunch of stuff he just got as well: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/cottle.670201/

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I only recently learned of Cottle and the jacket is my first purchase. It's really great. Thinner than other fleeces I have, but super soft and warm over a tee. There's a bunch of shirts (western shirt particularly looks nice) and relaxed pants I want to get from them as well, but just biding my time. @tdes81 started a cottle thread and shared his experience with a bunch of stuff he just got as well: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/cottle.670201/
Here's a couple shots of my kakishibu dyed merry-go-round shirt after a few wears and a hand wash:

It's starting to fade a bit around the arm pits (high friction point) which I think gives a pretty good indication about how the shirt is going to fade overall over time. This thing is really damn cool -- they stitch up and dye them to order.

The kakishibu dye makes the shirt pretty stiff and crisp, but in the note they sent me when I ordered it, it should soften up over time. Really excited to see how this evolves over time. The depth of color on it is really something else.

Still waiting on my patchwork jeans to get back from being hemmed. :(

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.