• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, you really nail the developer who is actually a dj beat maker by night who is actually really good at his job but is also actually really into mostly unlistenable electronic music and lives in a world-class city which they claim is over but wouldn't really want to live anywhere else cuz its a good place to hunker down to make beats with their wonderful dj girlfriend and travel look.
hello

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve wanted that exact pair for a while! Nice pick up. Such a good alternative to Birk Boston’s.

Last edited:

gardenvariety

Reaction score
View attachment 1419857
30th birthday fit, comfy in quarantine

Evan Kinori | Gigi Fazzi | Battenwear | Lululemon | 18East | Aurora
Ahhhhh, an old friend of mine had those shoes and I could never remember what the brand was called to search them up. She wore them with clothes she'd made herself and they always looked so comfy.

faue

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, an old friend of mine had those shoes and I could never remember what the brand was called to search them up. She wore them with clothes she'd made herself and they always looked so comfy.
very cool! i have a lot of respect for people with the vision and skill to make their own clothes.

Are those Aurora shoes made of hard or soft leather? I have wide foot and wear leather shoes that need to stretch. Do you recommend them as comfy shoes? They look cute
Thanks! The leather is unbelievably soft straight out of the box. Kinda wish I had held off on the Bostons I got earlier this summer because I can’t imagine wanting to wear them over these. They’re crazy comfortable and I can’t overstate how much I recommend them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.