• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Racing Green

Reaction score
Dickies are whuts up for sure. Kinda surprised I don’t see them more here.
Coincidentally wore Dickies for the first time in a long time today plus Champion and Astorflex.
4B28D2EF-92CC-4549-8BD9-5C15293699C5.jpeg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Addict leather
DIY Pryda/Eric Prydz tee
Ksubi
Gats

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
SnowCamofozzyfit.jpg

New Era
Under Armour
New Balance
Tigora
Dickies
Air Presto's
D&G.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't your jacket too short? I think I'd be uncomfortable with the sleeves riding that high.

Comfort wise I dont notice but style wise should be an inch or two longer sleeve wise. its actually very practically useful, I dont have to take the jacket off to do work around the house or cook haha

whorishconsumer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't your jacket too short? I think I'd be uncomfortable with the sleeves riding that high.
Comfort wise I dont notice but style wise should be an inch or two longer sleeve wise. its actually very practically useful, I dont have to take the jacket off to do work around the house or cook haha

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 12.51.26 PM.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.