• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Racing Green

Reaction score
1585583059489.png

WFH Day 15ish
Patagonia
Japan Blue Jeans
Asics

Racing Green

Reaction score
9A3A4D34-058B-4879-B109-31D2260CEAD5.jpeg

Epaulet
Uniqlo
Japan Blue
Adidas

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - long time (five years) no post! How's everyone's cabin fever doing?

Well, I'm still enjoying the fashions and spending too much money on the things.

Being stuck indoors sure isn't the most fun of times - I thought I'd start posting again!

Here is a recent pic taken during a trip to Portlandia

View attachment 1362389
hat: OAMC, jacket: Geller/Common Projects, shirt: Stone Island Shadow Project, pants: John Elliott, boots: Common Projects
You still look great :) Hope you're Well

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.