• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are just white sneakers? What would you have chosen? @malcb33
I don’t know your wardrobe options, but personally something like wallabies would work better with the laid back vibe. I like the jacket a lot, the colors are decent, but to me the shoes look odd. I guess if you like the shoes with the pants and jacket, a long sleeve T-shirt would help balance the shoes out.

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
To me the top and bottom don't go together at all. The sweater and jacket drape more smoothly and gently, and the pants looks like a crinkly mess. Combine that with sneakers and you end up with a "mom says I can't wear jeans to church, so I'm wearing friday's school uniform" bottom half and a "I'm trying to be trendy" top.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol ouch. I mean people wear sweats and sportcoat looking jackets nowadays? Anyways the jacket fabric is quite rough in real life but I guess point taken.

To me the top and bottom don't go together at all. The sweater and jacket drape more smoothly and gently, and the pants looks like a crinkly mess. Combine that with sneakers and you end up with a "mom says I can't wear jeans to church, so I'm wearing friday's school uniform" bottom half and a "I'm trying to be trendy" top.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.