• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

chiggyv

Reaction score
Ugh, congrats on getting the right color on those pants. I’ve ordered them twice now, and both times received a dark olive that looks like everything else I own. :fu:

Those look nice.
Would love a link to those pants - can't seem to located them on the website (perhaps not available in Canada?)

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really really like this. That traveler jacket looks awesome.
Would like to see more US stockists of Eastlogue. I like what I see on-line, but would prefer to try in person.

Alexidb

Reaction score
Eh. I’m still sore about Mind Bomb. Blew my whole allowance on that one, and it was terrible, terrible. Team Morrissey!
Moz is only good when he’s backed by a good guitarist. I think alain whyte carried a lot of his solo stuff.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol, Dusk was way better than Mind Bomb. We might be the only people who remember that band.
That could be changing! I was watching Sex Education last night, and there was a song from Soul Mining, so I googled it, and the soundtrack is apparently really popular with teens. I forgot just how good that song was. When I was eight, my aunt, who was in an all-girl punk roller skating gang(!), used to push her Walkman’s headphones down over my ears and play it while spinning me around until the roller girls’ hair would blend into an endless neon streak. Good times.

Would love a link to those pants - can't seem to located them on the website (perhaps not available in Canada?)
I don’t see them either. The W&B cargo pants are good, IMO (though those too arrived a darker olive, and not ripstop, as advertised).

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0014.JPG

Schneider scarf, shirt and pants

Qasimi Coat

Carmina loafers

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 147 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%