• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those hender scheme look so good on ya. Are they comfy? Actual docs I find super stiff and hard to wear

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@kakorin @Kal Varnsen If you like that coat you should check out Lemaire

@Coldsnap Was wearing a tank top underneath, weird neckline. Cannot fill out the tank ;\

New 'WAYWT' place?? ...

Went hiking this morning, sorta... no, not really, but gear came in handy..

IMG-2661.JPG

IMG-2660.JPG

IMG-2664.JPG

kakorin

Reaction score
Zara coat looks surprisingly nice. How is the quality? Anytime I've gone to Zara, I've been unable to find something I like.
Quality is dope. Worth a 4 times pricier to me. Great woolen mix with 3 colors.
Zara is annoying because you need to go through 100 pieces to find 3 or 4 worth it.
But as I see a lot of material with my job I'm able to find quickly the good stuff usually.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those hender scheme look so good on ya. Are they comfy? Actual docs I find super stiff and hard to wear
Thank ya! They broke in surprisingly fast, like in an afternoon. Comfy, yeah. I might put inserts in as it's just straight up leather, though. Regular Docs take a bit to break in but I do love that sole on any standard 1461.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
View attachment 1262728
Evan Kinori / Naissance / Boncoura / Vans

deets

Like this fit a lot.
Got to see this jacket in person before the studio closed for reno, and as seems to be the case with a lot of evan's stuff, pictures just don't do the fabric justice. Really, really good.
I think you had the GGB in the background of one of your recent pics, did you pick it up when you were in town?

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry what does ggb mean? I also picked up the tweed zip jacket and a checked wool shirt

NO MERCY

Reaction score
ggb = golden gate bridge

cant wait to see a pic with the zip jacket, one of my favourite shapes and the tweed fabric this time around is epic.
did you go for the brown/charcoal/red/ochre check?

faue

Reaction score
ggb = golden gate bridge

cant wait to see a pic with the zip jacket, one of my favourite shapes and the tweed fabric this time around is epic.
did you go for the brown/charcoal/red/ochre check?
I tried on the zip tweed at CHCM, its incredible, but just a tad pricey. Hope it makes it to sales but I’d be surprised if it does.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
@faue, I forgot you moved to NYC (for school, yeah? I'm huddling beneath the whip-crack of midterm deadlines myself here in the bay). You're in the middle of a dangerous concentration of great shops, you stumbling upon anything new?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

faue

Reaction score
@NO MERCY good luck on your midterms! Just finished mine up this week. It is dangerous indeed; I indulged a little bit, but my newfound lack of non-loan income necessitates some modicum of restraint.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads