• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20190917_212012-01.jpeg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
View attachment 1241114

Doing my yearly checkin. Proving the old swd adage that you either get fat, swole or end up in yohji.

Jil
Lumen et Umbra
Rosen-X
A1923
Mom’s McDonald’s shopping tote

i can count on you to save this thread every year then. cheers!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New jeans, not too slim, not too wide. Hem could be wider, not quite 19cm.

I noticed when I cuff the jeans the taper is further exaggerated. I wonder if it will settle with wear and a few washes. I was wearing for several hours with no cuff but felt it was too long .Preferably wear with no cuff, will take some getting use to. Inseam on a little longer than 30", otherwise it would've been perfect.

Thanks for enabling @Coldsnap!

2.png

Wearing:
Drake's overshirt
Portuguese Flannel oxford
Uniqlo regular fit tapered jeans
Vass loafers (sad that these seem like it will take more time to break in than prior pairs..)

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New jeans, not too slim, not too wide. Hem could be wider, not quite 19cm.

I noticed when I cuff the jeans the taper is further exaggerated. I wonder if it will settle with wear and a few washes. I was wearing for several hours with no cuff but felt it was too long .Preferably wear with no cuff, will take some getting use to. Inseam on a little longer than 30", otherwise it would've been perfect.

Thanks for enabling @Coldsnap!

View attachment 1242949

Wearing:
Drake's overshirt
Portuguese Flannel oxford
Uniqlo regular fit tapered jeans
Vass loafers (sad that these seem like it will take more time to break in than prior pairs..)
Really liking this. Never tried Uniqlo jeans but the rise looks pretty decent from this picture.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Worth a try I’d say, and measurements are fairly accurate online. Photo was shot with camera near chest height so angle fairly straight ward fwiw @jtorres94

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
51C17A81-F683-4674-9D2E-F7F710670836.jpeg

Yawn. All Regis, almost tried to split the shot like he does.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads