• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mmmargeologist

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! Yeah, it’s been super exciting and fulfilling already. My family is happy that I seem to have found the right program/direction. I just have to be patient enough to make my way through the 4-year program and restart my career.
I remember us talking a while back about Logan. I went to school there too. We’re you a geologist as well? Congrats on the career change! Design I’d think would be a wonderful career path.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember us talking a while back about Logan. I went to school there too. We’re you a geologist as well? Congrats on the career change! Design I’d think would be a wonderful career path.
Thanks! I teach general natural history of Utah to the public, so quite a bit of geology. But I’m no geologist! USU has one of the two outdoor product design programs in the country, so I’m fortunate. Design is one thing I’ve always wanted to be part of my career, and I plan to have a strong focus of ecological sustainability and accessibility. I’m pretty excited about it all!

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Congrats @zissou! That's super exciting. That direction seems right up your alley. Very inspiring.

@kjb that would look good with a bandana headband

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@faue have you tried nasal douching? i've struggled with sinistus for like 10 years, got three cases back to back last month traveling and got real aggressive on treating it. i douche 2x a day now and it's been life changing. gotta boil the water and use saline solution to kill germs. you also must refer to it as "nasal douching" to disturb everyone in your life.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BUT HOW DO YOU SANITIZE THE NETTY POT?! :uhoh:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.