• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Silk Collard Knit - Virgin Wool Striped Dinner Trousers - Saint Laurent Tan Sidezips - Cartier

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@tagutcow has to be the most unyielding poster ever. A+ for consistency. Don't ever change man.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't care about the brands, but it's obvious the items aren't that great nor are they put together well either. The shirt is pretty meh, and the contrast collar and cuff is dated. Jeans are barely passable with bad fake distressing and more importantly pretty loose hems though if you've got bigger thighs and that area it makes sense, but it again, still looks dated or out of fashion, or at the very least not SF's 'look. Shoes look fine, but they're too dark for the light washed jeans and I think the style is different. Jeans say summer daytime washed out etc and shoes say dark sleek techy/athletic. It's all just a mish mash

I'm not sure what horribly bygone era contrast collar/cuff t-shirts are supposed to date from, or why I should care if it's what I like. The jeans are obviously of markedly inferior quality to my usual WAYWT staples, but I desperately needed a pair of light-wash true-blue jeans to unlock some summery garments I've had sitting around for years (this is how things typically go for me; I buy things and have nothing to pair them with for months or years afterwards.) I understand what you're saying with the shoes, though. They have a slight purplish cast to them that might make incorporation into a dark-sleek techy-look a bit more problematic than you'd think, but actually makes the pairing with light blue summery things work better.

this picture feels so old. if that makes sense(?)

I have to admit I get perverse pleasure from seeing how my WAYWTs get posters grasping for those ineffables. Are you sure it's not my Brady Bunch-esque throw pillows?

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

TMLewin blue white pinstripe shirt

Kurabo 21oz custom jeans after nearly 2 years wear (2 pairs of N and F falling apart after 1 year :-( )

Might donate them to denim museum..

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mitchellmcm27: Like that top fit better, but both are cool.
What, nobody liked this? This looks awesome. That blue jacket is awesome. Who makes it? :happy: In other news, I caught a British dating show set partially in Kent, and though the town itself looked magnificent, I was a bit sad not to see a concourse of ultimate ballers milling about. It's just one man, holding up the rest.

Last edited:

hennree

Reaction score
Top fit is cool mitchellmcm27, not really feeling the second one. I think the difference in length of the tee's is a little too much and needs different footwear.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

style forum

out of anyone here I'm pretty sure tagutcow is the greatest at personal style. time travelin' surf dude is a good look on him and if he ever wore devoa or slp or took better pictures than a 90s camera phone I'm pretty sure a great universal imbalance has occured

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics