• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wonderful!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a variant and I love it. Schneider's scarves are great I feel like my appreciation lags by a season when I realize two it three fits they would have been great for

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes holding the pic back, could look sick with those crazy balenciagas or valentinos

SimModa

Reaction score
I’m pretty much freezing at 68 haha. I guess it just a lifetime of being in humid 98 degree weather and finding it really nice. What I’m saying is, I’m pretty much like the Jamaican bobsled team in Cool Runnings
Live in Jacksonville,FL and I have to agree. I'm genuinely enjoying being able to wear "layers" for now. Still have to figure out what I'm going to do once temps are consistently hitting 80+. Love your look btw, I'm looking for suede shirt jacket now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Jordans ruined that fit.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually think sneakers are the right choice over my default of boots but something chunky but still athletic. What's weird is in my minds eye I don't see it working if I tried it. Sigh

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.